BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Celebs and Their Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6566676869 246>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 32 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 1:29am
gezus christ chris paul is soooo damnnnn fine!
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:54pm
I really love this trend of these players like doing these conferences with their babies on their lap LOL

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 5:14am
hank basset and his kid

beautiful_hair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote beautiful_hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 6:18am
He's gotten so big!  My how time flies.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 11:11am
Two of Ginuwine and Solé's daughters, Story and Dream. Not sure what those atrocities on their heads are.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 11:14am
The Game's daughter, Cali Dream
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 11:17am
Keyshia Cole and Daniel Gibson's son, Daniel Jr.

Looks like he liked the packaging better than the toys lol.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 11:19am
Jennifer Hudson and David Otunga's son, David Jr.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 10:00am
< id="_npwlo" ="applicationpwlo" height="0">

SPOTTED: Scottie Pippen & Wife Larsa Hit Miami Beach With Daughter Sofia

Jan 02 | by Natasha

Photobucket

Chicago Bulls legend Scottie Pippen was spotted out at Miami Beach after a boat ride with his wife Larsa Pippen and their cute daughter Sofia.  Check out the family pics inside...

Former co-star of "Real Housewives of Miami" Larsa Pippen is still getting snapped by the paps.  She and her former NBA star hubby Scottie Pippen made their way out to the beach in their hometown of Miami.  And 47-year-old Scottie, who currently serves as senior advisor to Bulls' President & COO Michael Reinsdorf, was on daddy duty carrying daughter Sofia around as they made their way to the valet stand:

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Larsa gave a little insight into how she raises the couples' kids after the world saw how absolutely spoiled she was herself.  She said on her Bravo blog during season 1 of "RHOM":

“I have the means to spoil my kids with whatever they want, but I choose not to because they have to understand the value of hard work.  My kids get rewarded for their efforts at school. So when I got their report cards from school, and saw their good grades I had to reward them. They said they wanted some pets and that they would care for them. I took them to a pet shop and we bought a rabbit, turtle, and a couple of lizards. They have been doing a great job of caring for their little buddies.”

Anywho, Larsa now spends her days chillin' out with the fam and kickin' it with her good friend Kim K. whenever she's in town.

Pics: Pacific Coast News

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 10:01am
she has her own reality tv show now...ugh...sofia is a pretty child
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6566676869 246>
  Share Topic