Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Celebs and Their Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 249250251252253 277>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 32 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2014 at 2:47pm
He got a surrogate/egg donor.
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2014 at 2:55pm
i kinda wanted to be his BM… 

NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2014 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

gurllllllWink
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2014 at 3:37pm
You want them government checks, huh Wink

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2014 at 12:25am
The baby is adorable but... this nicca....

LAMAR SALLY SHARES PHOTOS OF SON AND MORE

Shepherd

Little Lamar is a cutie! The newborn’s father, Lamar Sally Sr., recently shared photos of his son with media that were simply adorable.

Lamar Jr. was captured while playing and laughing. The little one was even photographed while settling in for bed.

Despite his efforts to involve Sherri Shepherd in his son’s life, Lamar tells Daily Mail that his estranged wife refuses to be a part of the family. “Sherri told me, ‘it’s your sperm, not my egg so it’s YOUR baby,’” says Lamar. “It was like she had ripped my heart out of my chest, this was not the Sherri I knew and not the woman I fell in love with and married.”

Sally also comments on his life while married to Shepherd and why he had to put his career on hold. “I wanted her to be more responsible and aware of the household finances,” explains the screenwriter. “I am very good with money, I have always put myself on a budget so it was irritating to me that she doesn’t take care of business. When we got married I ran the house and put my own career on hold.”

Check out more pictures of baby Lamar below and see more pictures at DailyMail.com.

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2014 at 12:41am
Really Lamar you had to your life on hold..why??? You couldn't work and run the household at the same time.....hmmmmkay.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2014 at 12:44am
He mad that Sherri don't want to co-parent with him.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2014 at 1:52am
Sherri checkmated his ass......i aint mad....
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2014 at 2:02am
damn she played him
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2014 at 11:37am
That baby is adorable. 
Lamar needs to start filling out job applications and head down to his local WIC office. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 249250251252253 277>
  Share Topic