BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Celebs and Their Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 212213214215216 247>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 32 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 10:50pm

SWEET 16: Justin Bieber Sings “Happy Birthday” To Birdman’s Daughter Bria For Parisian Themed Party

Mar 02 | by _YBF

photo briab7.jpg

Birdman's daughter Bria is 16! Check out teen's lavish "Sweet 16" inside...

photo briab10.jpg

Birdman’s daughter Bria Williams has turned 16 and of course she had to have a luxe Parisian theme “Sweet 16” birthday party.

photo briab1.jpg

photo parisk1.jpg

Bria's long time friend/Lil Wayne's daughter Reginae Carter was there to celebrate.

photo briab3.jpg  photo briab8.jpg

photo briab6.jpg

The hip-hop princess bought Paris to her party with an extravagant cake and lavish party decorations.

photo briab2.jpg

She even had Justin Bieber sing her "Happy Birthday" in a video which was played during the party. Bria tweeted, "Justin Bieber sang happy birthday to Bria. RIP to me."

She also thanked Bow, Nicki Minaj, Mack Maine, Lil Wayne and Dj Khaled for wishing her "Happy Birthday" via video tweeting, "Thank you @smoss @NICKIMINAJ @mackmaine @LilTunechi @djkhaled & @justinbieber for the birthday video!"

photo BhsVg9LIMAA-wG9.jpg

photo briab4.jpg

And you can't have a Sweet 16 without getting a brand new car!

photo Bhs3y4LIAAEgJmU.jpg

Bria was gifted a brand new Mercedes-Benz G-class luxury SUV.

photo Bhso6YOCYAMxZdE.jpg

Life of a hip-hop princess...must be nice.

Photos:@briawilliams1/@colormenae/@kcarmouche/@ALoniNoni

Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 10:51pm
She wanted everyone to see her ring, boxy shape, suspect thighs and hideous shoes Dead

I would be right beside Reggie in the morning jogging, and doing football sprints ....

Edited by Princess Grace - Mar 02 2014 at 10:53pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 10:52pm
Don't understand how these ugly men have such beautiful children
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 10:54pm
cute! 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 11:03pm
yes regg better get on a workout plan… 

i said this like a year or so ago and i believe ppl had an issue with it 
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 11:07pm
coco UnhappyLOL

people feel a certain type of way about weight in general, add the kid aspect and its a recipe for trouble.  I was asked to "explain myself" after I said no go on plus sized Barbie. Confused

Like childhood diabetes aint on the riseCry

I already told jr, I wont buy any husky clothes and I would cut off his Wendys supply before I would. 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 2:18am
Omg never seen a newborn look so much like their mommy Shocked

What a beautiful baby

INTRODUCING CAI MYANNA DUKES!

The happy couple: Husband Daren Dukes showed off his wifes budding belly while at the Ben Folds photo exhibition in Los Angeles in September

Say hello to Cai MyAnna Dukes! Shanola Hampton shared a picture of her little one for the first time on Instagram a few days ago, deeming Cai her true love.6 weeks ago I found true love! Say hello to my baby, Cai Dukes,” wrote Shanola next to the photo.

Hampton and her husband, Daren Dukes, welcomed their bundle of joy into the world on January 20, 2014. Cai weighed a healthy 6lbs., 3oz., and measured 20 inches in length. “I thought I knew love before, but now I know love on a completely different level! Can’t believe my baby is here,” tweeted Shanola shortly after giving birth.

Shanola and her husband announced their expectancy last fall saying, “We are beyond excited to expand our family and begin this new chapter. Words can’t describe the joy our hearts feel.” Baby Cai is the Dukes’ first child.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/03/07/article-2576043-1C1DE97500000578-452_634x619.jpg

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 11:43am
^so she was really pregnant during filming

Tamar Braxton, Amber Rose, Karrueche & More Celebrate Christina Milian’s Daughter’s 4th Birthday

Mon, Mar 10 2014 by Bitchie Staff | Filed Under: Celebrities

Screen Shot 2014-03-10 at 9.04.18 AM

Here’s a party made for a princess!

This past weekend, Christina Milian threw a baby birthday bash for her adorable four-year-old Violet and it was star studded with little celebrity minatures. The event, held at the Los Angeles Zoo, was attended by Amber Rose, and her one-year-old Sebastian, Tamar Braxton and her nine-month-old Logan, Karrueche Tran and her niece, and Laura Govan and her kids to name a few.

While there, guests enjoyed manicures, face painting and tons of fun while Violet, who was dressed in a pink princess dress, showed off her new braids. Looks like good times!

Noticeably missing was Violet’s daddy The Dream!

Check the pics:
Tamar Braxton with son Logan and Amber Rose with son Bash at Violets BDay Bash

Tamar Braxton, Baby Logan, Amber Rose and Baby Bash.

Christina Milian and Violet -Birthday BAsh

Christina Milian and Violet. She’s so adorable!

Violet, Christina Milan, guest, Karrueche at Bday BashViolet, Christina Milian, Karrueche Tran and her niece

Stella Bulochnikov and Tamar Braxton with son Logan at Violets Birthday BashLogan is giving television producer Stella Bulochnikov a mean side eye.

Tiny Harris with Logan Stella Bulochnikov and friends at Violets Bday BashIt looks like Tiny showed up as well!

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 2:49pm
 photo Bhs3y4LIAAEgJmU.jpg

I don't care if its worth $$$$$$...this SUV is ugly.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 2:58pm
Tamar why you do that to that boys hair?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 212213214215216 247>
  Share Topic