BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Celebrity Sew-Ins

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Celebrity Sew-Ins
    Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 8:04pm
I was just watching the Basketball Wives and Stephon Marbury's wife plugged her hair weaving salon bar in Brooklyn called Celebrity Hair Weaves. Has anyone ever heard of this salon? Sew-ins start at $55! 

Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 8:09pm

WOW at the price . She will blow up if the sylist are great .

PS. Look at that man on the cover hair . Thumbs Up
CSI PARTIAL 55

Partial sew in with some hair left out. Includes flat iron & trim.

CSI FULL 80

Partial sew in with no hair left out. Includes flat iron & trim.

quick shot 50

Glue in. Includes flat iron & trim

Edited by india100 - Aug 26 2013 at 9:14pm
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 8:27pm
Man I wish I can find a stylist that charges 55 USD in my area.  I probably can but it would be chancing it.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 8:36pm
Well I am just a little liar.  I found some folks who will do a sew in for around $50.  They usually do it in their homes though.  I wonder if Maubury wife salon $50 price is for a partial sew in?
meryl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meryl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 8:55pm
These places exist all over, there is a franchise in the SE area of $50 sew-ins. Everything with these places are a la carte and cost as much as other stylist when you put the price together. No shade, no tea- just hate having to tally up at a register. 
Ladykmp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladykmp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 10:49pm
^^^^Yes.......they offer the base price
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 11:11pm
Those braid patterns prolly janky as hell........
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 11:41pm
They charge $25-30 extra for every other service. If you get a Partial it's $55 for the hair install+$30 to Prep your hair(wash & blow dry)+$25 for the cut+$25-35 to style. They also charge extra if you want small braids. So basically your sew in will not be $55-80 unless you're going to prep your hair first, cut and style it yourself. 

miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 11:48pm

• Please arrive with your hair previously shampooed, conditioned and blow dried to ensure express service.
Idk why they offer a "prepping" service if they want people to come with their hair already ready washed. And where are the pics of their work?
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2013 at 8:39am
This is on the site under 'Our Story':  

THE OWNER

Tasha Marbury, the wife of former New York Knicks star Stephon Marbury and newest cast member of Vh1’s Basketball Wives Miami is excited about sharing her upcoming ventures with the world. The show will follow her life as the owner of Celebrity Sew Ins and as a woman balancing the life of being a wife, a mother and
a business owner. Tasha always had a love for beauty and fashion and wanted to give back to the community in a beautiful way, thus she opened Celebrity Sew Ins.

She's going to milk that show for all she can.  Not mad at all...

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic