Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - celebrities that are annoying on IG/Social Media
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

celebrities that are annoying on IG/Social Media

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 1:37pm
I followed these briefly & quickly unfollowed:

*I used to follow Draya til she started posting her daily struggle plates for bae and started doing product placement posts for some energy water drink company.

*Floyd/MissJackson/Melissia/his 3 kids mother/and the assistant with the bleached blonde hair - too many swimsuit pix, designer towel on the head,  struggle plates, ali express dresses and miami beach pix.

*Supahead Karrine trying to give relationship advice when i just followed her page to see her interior design & catering pix.
Sponsored Links

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 1:42pm
NJ if you enjoy struggle plates...you have to follow cookingforbae...it's hilarious.
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

You know who annoys me...all these herbalife "trainers" and beachbody coaches.

I'm proud of people losing weight and everything. But losing 50lbs does not suddenly give you the knowledge of physiology, kinesiology, and human anatomy to be able to physically train people in a healthy way.

And the it works body wrap people
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 1:44pm

Cooking for the Bae makes me ill.

But I admit I love taking pics of my food now lol.
But I try to make it as pic worthy as I can.

I need to create an instagram .
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 1:45pm
You know what else is annoying...followers who go way too hard.

For example, I follow a lot of raw/vegan folks. The followers will stay in the comments arguing, cursing folks out, calling each other names, and just being overall ridiculous. I thought bananas and berries were supposed to make you blissful.
KeraNykole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeraNykole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Originally posted by KeraNykole KeraNykole wrote:

Chad Johnon "Ochocinco"

He is annoying as hell these days...

Kera blocked me on IG...OuchShocked

Nuh Uh!!! Shocked

Omg, I'm sorry babe!!! I had some crazy ass people following me on twitter and I literally had to block everyone just to get rid of the followers I didn't know personally. Cry

I so sowwy boo!! What's your IG? I'm gonna send you a request...Wink
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 2:13pm
I dont follow any celebs. I use to follow kingkeuran but he feed turned into more promo stuff than videos..so i dipped
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 4:40pm
Did she say bananas and berries are supposed to make you blissful? CryLOLCry
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 4:44pm
i like to follow people that are overthetop...it helps me pass time at work lol

but Tyrese is one I cannot do

goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

You know who annoys me...all these herbalife "trainers" and beachbody coaches.

I'm proud of people losing weight and everything. But losing 50lbs does not suddenly give you the knowledge of physiology, kinesiology, and human anatomy to be able to physically train people in a healthy way.

yesssss!!! Its on Facebook too. I see 2 types. 1 are people are were already working out heavily before and have a great body so they sell a dream to people thinking they just drink these shakes and suddenly a 6 pack will appear 

or

the people who are still fat but lost 10lbs....and want everyone to join in. 

Most people I follow on facebook who are serious about training and nutrition never even consider those shakes....rather have the actual food. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic