Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

CBs Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply

Bootiful Cream

Author
MsCBerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsCBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CBs Thoughts
    Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 1:43pm
Since I'm still barred from replying/creating Threads on TTT Sr. I'm just going to write all my thoughts on the post I read up there here. Feel free to join in!

KKK post:
Though I don't believe in what they stand for, I don't think the KKK should be wiped from the history books, and I understand why they're mad. They're still a part of history. Though its a disgusting chapter, history nonetheless. Also, one of the ladies were talking about how racism is alive and well in the North and it reminded me of an incident that happened to me in the grocery store. A white lady and I where in the same aisle and when she walked past me she told her husband "Watch my purse, will you." I was highly offended, but at the same time I thought it was funny because she had a COACH PURSE and at the time I was carrying a Tory Burch but still. It got me heated but I laughed and walked off. Racist white ppl in America are funny to me now. Like if you hate black people SOOO MUCH why are you still here?! Living under a Black President?
Sponsored Links

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 2:28pm
I disagree we as black people are over looked in history
They already have all of the history, but somethings should be just that history, the kkk has an ugly history that should not attached to Parks
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 12:27am
Originally posted by MsCBerry MsCBerry wrote:

Since I'm still barred from replying/creating Threads on TTT Sr. I'm just going to write all my thoughts on the post I read up there here. Feel free to join in!

KKK post:
Though I don't believe in what they stand for, I don't think the KKK should be wiped from the history books, and I understand why they're mad. They're still a part of history. Though its a disgusting chapter, history nonetheless. Also, one of the ladies were talking about how racism is alive and well in the North and it reminded me of an incident that happened to me in the grocery store. A white lady and I where in the same aisle and when she walked past me she told her husband "Watch my purse, will you." I was highly offended, but at the same time I thought it was funny because she had a COACH PURSE and at the time I was carrying a Tory Burch but still. It got me heated but I laughed and walked off. Racist white ppl in America are funny to me now. Like if you hate black people SOOO MUCH why are you still here?! Living under a Black President?

*scratches head*  the price points are fairly similar betw coach and burch...wasn't she trying to get Coach to buy into her label?  

they don't mind living under a black president b/c they know the next, next, and next presidents will be white.
MsCBerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsCBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by MsCBerry MsCBerry wrote:

KKK post:

*scratches head*  the price points are fairly similar betw coach and burch...wasn't she trying to get Coach to buy into her label?  

they don't mind living under a black president b/c they know the next, next, and next presidents will be white.

They are but her attitude was as if she was carrying a Birken, or some $12,000 bag. Basically she was acting as if I was beneath her and was the type of person who would want to steal from her. By adding that I was making the point that she is no better than I. Also, where I'm from Coach is a very popular brand, and I don't really care for it, so that line may have also been fueled by Label Hatred. Lol

Edited by MsCBerry - Feb 10 2013 at 3:10pm
MsCBerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsCBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 3:07pm
Scared of BHM post:
I don't think ppl are necessarily afraid of BHM they're just trying to stay away from the drama. Also, one of the reasons it's not poppin the way it use to be may have something to do with these newbie sections. Sure it cuts back on trolling, but why not catch them and ban them. However, that's what they were doing before which lead to this. :-/
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 4:10pm
KKK history is another stain on white culture
vanesavis18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vanesavis18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2013 at 12:26am
It is good and useful for us.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply