Angkor Cambodian Hair

Catherine Marion hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Bootiful Cream

Author
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2012 at 9:47pm
I follow her blog and she has another fashion blog with friends.  The finished product of her installs are usually nice.  I recalled when she mentioned the launch of her hair business.  Much success to her with her business.
Sponsored Links

Akpknuako View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akpknuako Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2012 at 7:16am
Originally posted by Kellyanna Kellyanna wrote:

prices are two high but the hair looks nice..

That is exactly what is holding me back from purchasing one! I don't have loose change like that, but their presentation is nice. The sisters have similar textures to mine, so I hope it looks natural. I have been natural for about a year and a half. I would sort of like a natural parting and the wig doesn't offer that. For that price, I can get a silktop kinky straight wig from a CV... any thoughts?

btw- I contacted them with questions and less than 24 hrs, they got back to me in detail. :)

Coco2Prissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coco2Prissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2012 at 9:55am
It doesn't look like Indian hair to me
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2012 at 10:33am
I've just gotten around to checking the site, and I think it's beautifully done. The wig prices aren't bad imho, at least not for an AV.
tbaby123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbaby123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2012 at 8:52pm
Grrr so no one has tried it yet?? Lol not trying to be anyone's guinea pig
kurlykiss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurlykiss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2012 at 12:40am
looks like some decent processed hair but its all sold out and its high especially for a brand new company.
choco_lips View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choco_lips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2012 at 2:41pm
has anyone tried them yet?
Am intrigued to see how natural-looking the wigs with no parting look.
naturallycurly123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturallycurly123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:21am
DO NOT BUY THE Catherine Marion WIGS!!!  seriously i am so disappointing by what I received in the mail I was just so shocked that these wigs were being sold and advertised for such a high price but yet the quality was not good at all!! The $20 La Jay wig I purchased early on the the year was so much better quality than this, I'm questioning if this is really even human hair or an imitation. The amount of hair that was shedding from the wig from the moment i opened the packaging was outrageous and the wig cap it was sewn on to is already falling apart even the color i ordered is off as well. Overall ladies my advice is look elsewhere because it is not worth your money. I wish someone out there had made a review like this about the Catherine Marion Wig before I went ahead and purchased mine because it would have stopped me from wasting my money!

Edited by naturallycurly123 - Nov 19 2012 at 9:53am
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:49am
Did you contact Abby with your problem? And which one did you buy?
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:49am
Welp...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>