FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Catherine Marion hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
tbaby123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbaby123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Catherine Marion hair
    Posted: Aug 18 2012 at 8:17pm
Hey ladies,
  I was looking through a blog and came across www.catherinemarion.com.  I tried to search it on BHM, but no reviews here.. ANDD I couldn't find reviews on youtube/google (the only videos seem to be from someone who is affiliated with the company...)

Anyway, just wanted to see if you guys have any thoughts.. it's a really cute website.. but that means jack if the quality is sh!tty
Sponsored Links

chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2012 at 9:51pm
Pretty hair,but prices aren't so great.
cherryblossom1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cherryblossom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2012 at 4:36pm
Mmmm, they seem like a new business so we'll just have to wait and see until a review pops up.
They have a cute website and the hair does look good in their pictures and their customer photos though.
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2012 at 5:22pm
Im feelin some of those wigs

owners look cute and classy

sold out sold out sold out means this may be a place on the down low....... some ppl dont like to talk about a good thing when they have it ..... we all know how that goes

gold twisties scare me tho....... herro china!! 
LongLovelyLegs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LongLovelyLegs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2012 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

gold twisties scare me tho....... herro china!! 
LOL #dead
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2012 at 5:37pm
Never heard of them.
tbaby123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbaby123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2012 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by cherryblossom1 cherryblossom1 wrote:

Mmmm, they seem like a new business so we'll just have to wait and see until a review pops up.
They have a cute website and the hair does look good in their pictures and their customer photos though.

yea, that was kinda my conclusion... that perhaps people just don't know about it yet... the wigs are super cute tho!! but i'm not paying that if I don't have at least a 5 page review here on BHM from vetted members lol
darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2012 at 10:20pm
http://www.theabbysworld.com/2012/08/catherine-marion-ombre-wavy-indian-hair.html?m=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9gl9jUf1C0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Just some links I'm finding... I know the BHM FBI can investigate anything with a little bit of info.

Sorry I can't make it clickable.

Edited by darlinnic - Aug 19 2012 at 10:24pm
tbaby123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbaby123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2012 at 9:02am
That's the blog I found it from!!! it seems that she and her sister founded the company together, but all youtube videos are all from her.. which im feeling iffy about
OMGITSSHEA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OMGITSSHEA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2012 at 8:55pm
I believe the owner is freshgirl426 on youtube.  Her hair always looks nice, and she does nice hair in her videos.  I wonder how good the quality of the hair is.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic