Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Catfish: Manti Te'o girlfriend's death a hoax

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 10:58pm
Get your lies together Te'o. I hope his agent is preparing him good for his presser tomorrow.

Brian Hamilton ‏@ChiTribHamilton
Manti Te'o on 12/8, 2 days after hoaxers call again: "I don't like cancer at all. I lost both my grandparents and my girlfriend to cancer."
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Get your lies together Te'o. I hope his agent is preparing him good for his presser tomorrow.

Brian Hamilton ‏@ChiTribHamilton
Manti Te'o on 12/8, 2 days after hoaxers call again: "I don't like cancer at all. I lost both my grandparents and my girlfriend to cancer."

I love it. Even the ND beat writer is deep into interrogation mode.

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 11:11pm
^LOL
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 11:11pm
Te'o you got some explaining to do.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 12:33am
The tweet world getting real. Two people that knew about it all along are snitching on twitter about who did it. It's the same guy mentioned in the deadspin article.

Two People Joked About The Manti Te'o Fake Girlfriend Hoax Over A Month Ago On Twitter

Well this is odd. posted

Jack Moore BuzzFeed Staff

Starting back in early December, a twitter user named jay.R tweeted about his knowledge of the Manti Te'o "Lennay Kekua" fake girlfriend hoax. First he claimed that it was inspired by the movie and TV show "Catfish."

Starting back in early December, a twitter user named jay.R tweeted about his knowledge of the Manti Te&amp;#39;o &quot;Lennay Kekua&quot; fake girlfriend hoax. First he claimed that it was inspired by the movie and TV show &quot;Catfish.&quot;
Source: @jayRahz

He then said that he knew who it was. He claimed that it was someone whose dad had a church. (Titus Tuiasosopo, the father of Ronaiah, who Deadspin pointed to as the perpetrator of the hoax, is a pastor.)

He then said that he knew who it was. He claimed that it was someone whose dad had a church. (Titus Tuiasosopo, the father of Ronaiah, who Deadspin pointed to as the perpetrator of the hoax, is a pastor.)

Jay then had a back and forth with someone who goes by the name C.Tuiotimariner where they acknowledged the hoax.

Jay then had a back and forth with someone who goes by the name C.Tuiotimariner where they acknowledged the hoax.

A few weeks later, still almost 10 days before it was revealed, jay.R again joked about the hoax.

A few weeks later, still almost 10 days before it was revealed, jay.R again joked about the hoax.

After Deadspin published their report revealing the hoax, C.Tuiotimariner and jay.R had some things to say.

After Deadspin published their report revealing the hoax, C.Tuiotimariner and jay.R had some things to say.
Source: @ceeweezy51

Some seemingly nice...

Some seemingly nice...

Others less so.

Others less so.

jay.R was much more somber in tone.

jay.R was much more somber in tone.

And then explained his involvement (or in this case, lack of involvement).

And then explained his involvement (or in this case, lack of involvement).

He also attempted to clear C.Tuiotimariner's name.

He also attempted to clear C.Tuiotimariner&amp;#39;s name.

And then reiterated his innocence in the ordeal.

And then reiterated his innocence in the ordeal.

After jay.R's tweets, C.Tuiotimariner also attempted to explain the exchanges from pre-hoax-reveal.

After jay.R&amp;#39;s tweets, C.Tuiotimariner also attempted to explain the exchanges from pre-hoax-reveal.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 12:37am
*Sips double shot messy mocha*

My, my, my, my.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 12:39am
this is all confusing.  too.many.samoan.names.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 8:15am
So a star college football player claims that he didn't know his "girlfriend" was a hoax...yeah sure.

I can see some 39 y/o female antisocial librarian falling in lurve w/ an internet guy, but a college football player in the prime of his years in love with a screen and a telephone voice?
LOL LOL LOL not happening.

Don't think it will hurt his career however.  If he's talented his fans really won't care if its a lie or not.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 8:36am
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

this whole story confuses me....i've read some articles on it but still not sure what is going on
+1 and it was on the news. I still don't get it.
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 8:38am
I don't get it.

He was dating a imaginary person since 2009?

Was he plotting his for years? What's going on?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 20>