Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Cat Saves Boy From Dog Attack

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Cats are just very territorial.  They will not tolerate dogs in their space unless they know them niccahs like family.  They will attack, period. 

Absolutely!!  I had a Siamese cat and she was SCHIZO!!  She'd sit there like a statue and once you got too close, BAM.....you got to moving!LOL

Siamese cats are some gang bangers for real.  My aunt had a Siamese and that mutha would walk around the apartment like he was guarding the streets.  Smh. He was about that life.  You couldn't just walk up and rub him.  You have to ask him for permission first.

So there are cats that are territorial and will act out if it thinks his property (land, furniture, or humans) are threatened. 
LOL
Sponsored Links

mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 2:44pm
Ahh cats, the most gangsta creature that ever lived.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 6:35pm
Female cats are v protective.

i love cats so i'm biased 
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 7:05pm
#TEAMCAT! Thumbs UpClap
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 7:12pm
Cats are very intuitive creatures. All my cats knew when we would have rain or any type of bad weather. Even my rabbit Pete knew when bad weather was approaching. My parrot Felix doesn't know shat tho. He is lazy smh nicca don't let me know shat
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

^Lmao!

My cat would done nothing except run for cover and hope the dog didn't injure the arm I give him cat snacks with.Ermm

Right my cat would act like he aint know me....he's such a pusciCry
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 8:44pm
It's cold in these streetsLOLCry
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 8:54pm
Muthaphukka loves living good but won't even fight for my honor.....now Baby my kitten......hes TTG.....lmao....
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 9:01pm
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

<span style="line-height: 1.4;"></span>

when I was little during the Summer I heard these weird noises coming from the back yard and it was two cats. One was mounted on the other. In my young mind I thought the cat on top was hurting the one on the bottom. So I tried to intervene and the cat on top hissed at me just like the cat in the gif. Now that I remember the cat on the bottom didn't even try to get away she just stood. When cats make love the noises are weird. I'm glad I only had girl cats
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic