BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cashiers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 9:59pm
I've noticed that as the economy got worse, customer service got worse. I dont have a problem with people putting the change on the counter b/c I dont want to touch the person anyway, but I have zero tolerance for the people that act like they cant bag up the item that they are paid to bag up and I see that happen way to much and yes I have to go over their head right then and there when it happens.
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 10:20pm

Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

I've noticed that as the economy got worse, customer service got worse.
missdeeluxe View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missdeeluxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 10:36pm
That's pretty damn rude Geek
I would mention it to a manager and/or get their customer service number and make a call.

It's pretty surprising at the lack of emphasis on real customer service in a lot of stores, especially chains.
And by that I mean over all attitude, not just standing there fulfilling your job description.

But I'm pretty picky after having always worked in retail /shrug.

Edited by missdeeluxe - May 04 2014 at 10:40pm
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 11:03pm
there are these indian folks who own a very high pricey old diner turned into a cigar/magazine/pharmacy/mini mart store....i went in one day and the guy's wife just put my change right down on the counter with an attitude...i was like ISH U AS DARK AS I AM AND U GOT ATTITUDE..i told someone of it and they said those folks don't believe in touching skin with a stranger...WTF???
YANK that long ass braid off and turn it into a nice FULL LACE WIG byotch..

i also reported an old white woman who worked at sephora's who gave me attitude at the register...emailed the main office and it was taken care of right there and then on that monday..

LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 12:01am
Not excusing the cashier, but I think for the most part when customer service sucks its because the company sucks and is usually not treating the employees fairly. I really do not like supporting companies like that. I know firsthand because I work for a telecommunications company, and service within the company (ie communicating with other departments sucks, so I know the customers go through hell...I used to be a customer, but I took my money elsewhere...so I don't even use my company's products).
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 12:13am
I remember what it is like to have a minimum wage job(s) that barely pays any bills. It's hard and it sucks. If you feel like you're going to be rude to me you don't have to say a word to me besides hello and have a good day.Stern Smile
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 1:51am
Poor planning on your life decisions dont not give you the right to be rude to me. 

Put my money on the counter, I need a refund and I will write corporate a email, calls can get lost im the shuffle.

Hand me a bag for what, I dont work here.

I also wont "run and grab another item" cause the one I have is snagged, has a hole or whatever the issue is. You wear the badge, you get the check you get the item.

They are hoping you wont follow through but I do. You applied to the job on your own free will, and yo knew what the job entailed so if you felt it was beneath you then you should not be working there.
Immie89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Immie89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 11:56am
The only thing that bothers me the most is when cashiers make on remarks on what you buying....yes I'm buying cat treats and kit later off.
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 12:05pm

It wasn't a black owned business giving terrible customer service? GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRL I heard it all

They trippin. For unskilled labor you can be replaced in a hot second. Real talk for just about any job you can be replaced but for a cashier...man that turnover time gotta be like 20 minutes.

I was a cashier at Pathmark and got fired for throwing a rotisserie chicken at a customer...girl I was fired within 20 seconds and replaced less than three hours later.

If you don't want your job then don't work. Either show up with a decent attitude or find something better. Or at least prepare to find something else.

Edited by AmiliaCabral - May 05 2014 at 12:11pm
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 12:17pm
Middle eastern store worker told me I had to spend $5 to use my card instead of cash. I only needed to spend $3 for my purchases. I told him that I'm aware that its illegal to make a mandatory card minimum for card use, and that I will report him. I said I'm smart.

And they took only $3. Hos

So tired of them taking advantage of black neighborhoods.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic