Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Cashiers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NailtechDC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NailtechDC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cashiers
    Posted: May 04 2014 at 6:21pm
Lately, I have had cashiers --usually female,  put my change on counter instead of in my hand.    I have had someone not bag my items at all.   I paid for clothing, my items were still on counter and then the girl who was some type of hispanic  just starts ringing up the next person.  I asked her can i have a bag....she handed the bag to me.   So I go....OH we have to bag our own items now??  She doesn't even respond.  

Or my favorite, which has happen to me several times over the past year---after I have swiped my debit  card and my receipt comes out, the cashier does not tear the receipt from the register nor hand me my bag,  they turn from the counter  before my receipt even prints out then tells me to grab my receipt and have a nice day as they are  walking away from register.    lol  This happened to me again this morning.    I know I shouldn't even care..but this makes me feel some type of way. 

I have worked as a cashier before and I have never placed someones money on the counter or told someone to grab their receipt.  Usually I could give customer change in their hand , ask would they like to have receipt in bag, hand  them bag and bid them a nice day.  

It is just something about me or does this happen to everyone?  Does anyone else even find the examples I listed rude?

Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 7:00pm
That's just wrong !!!
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 7:02pm
Ask for a manager next time this happens. I had a girl put my stuff on the counter. She had a funky ass attitude. I asked for a manager immediately.The manager checked her ass right away
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 7:11pm
I basically only spend my money at places with good customer service. Where the person I'm working with acts like they are my bff. For example, nordstroms. The person will ring up your items bag them nicely or do a gift bag, then come from behind the counter and give them to you and walk you out if need be.

Or the grocery store. I try to only go to Gelson's. Best customer service ever. If you don't want to wait in line they will open a new one just for you. The cashier puts your groceries on and then someone else bags them. It's worth the expense.

Vote with your dollars.
nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 7:25pm
Sorry this has been happening to you.  Don't spend your money and feel bad, ask for a manager next time.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 7:31pm
The last time a cashier did that I looked at my money like she was crazy then I said," give me my money like you received it" then I gave her a look like don't start nothing wont be nothing.

I was fully prepared to call her manager but it didn't get that far.

Edited by thewonderfulwa - May 04 2014 at 9:45pm
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 7:35pm
Also DONT be afraid to call the corporate office if you have to. I did this on one of my local walmarts and the store manager called me to let me know that the lady was fired.
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 7:58pm
all the time! Sometimes they dont tear the receipt, they lazy azz is like "you can take your receipt".
I hate it when they put my money on the counter, especially when i had my hand out.

And at Publix, now i find that they dont want to bag my gallon of milk. There's been multiple times when i only bought milk and they will ring me up and walk away. Or ask me do i want a bag. Do you think i want to walk to my car with a cold heavy gallon of milk in my hand?

I also hate it when they act like they dont want to be there. Sounding all apathetic, looking around, sighing.
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 8:57pm
People just lazy as hell. Or she doesn't like black people.
LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 9:42pm
That's just rude.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>