Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Casey Kasem off of life support?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

The wife caused him to develop a probable life threatening bed sore?!

If I were one of his kids I'd be irate and ready to fight my step mom.Sleepy
True . The wife refuse to allow any of casey children to see him . Crazy woman toss meat at the daughter on camera . The man could hear all of the fights which was wrong on both ends in my op. Now you are going to let him starve and suffer without any type of pain meds ? I would want to die and get the hell away from everyone . Cry I can't believe any of this is ethical or legal . Casey wife spent all of his millions .
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 2:34am
i do remember her playing some stupid character on Cheers...tall. blonde and high pitch soft(almost like a Marilyn Monroe) voice...

she will get her's...hope she gets arrested..yeah Orange is the New Black in real life..
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 5:29am
Bbpants just kill me when I get old
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 10:30am
CryCry
How could to allow yourt father to starve to death ? The man died on fathers day . Ouch 

Earlier in the week Kerri took her dad off all meds including nutrition.

Casey Kasem, Radio Legend and Scooby-Doo Voice Actor, Dead at 82

By Michael Ausiello /

Kasem’s daughter, Kerri, shared the news on Twitter. “Early this Father’s Day morning, our dad Casey Kasem passed away surrounded by family and friends,” she wrote. “Even though we know he is in a better place and no longer suffering, we are heartbroken. Thank you for all your love, support and prayers. The world will miss Casey Kasem, an incredible talent and humanitarian; we will miss our Dad.”

Kasem became a radio legend as host of the syndicated American Top 40, a gig he held down for 24 years (from 1970-88 and 1998-2004).

In addition to voicing Shaggy in Scooby-Doo‘s various TV incarnations, Kasem’s distinctive voice could be heard on Sesame Street as well as a number of commercials.

Edited by india100 - Jun 15 2014 at 10:36am
    thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 12:36pm
    I believe the wife should be charged with a crime now a days family don't want you to go peacefully they want you to have a speedy exit to the afterlife so they can enjoy your money.
    Mixer View Drop Down
    Guest Group
    Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 12:42pm
    Oh no..R.I.P. Kasem.
    tatee View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 5:03pm
    Casey Kasem's Body Is MISSING!
    Casey Kasem Body
    MISSING
    7/18/2014 12:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Casey Kasem has been dead for more than a month .... yet he's not been buried and now we've learned his body is missing.

Fingers now point in the direction of Casey's widow, Jean.  Family sources say Jean took the body from a funeral home the day before a judge ordered her to keep it there so an autopsy could be performed. 

The autopsy is crucial to an ongoing criminal investigation targeting Jean.  The Santa Monica PD is looking into elder abuse allegations ... that Jean took Casey on a wild, week-long multi-state car ride which caused him to develop bed sores that got infected and contributed to his death.

Jean and Casey's children have been at war for years.

As for where the body is ... no one but Jean seems to know, and no one can find her either.  It's interesting ... Jean listed Jerusalem as her address on Casey's death certificate. 

Casey's daughter Kerri believes Jean is out of the country. 

We reached out to Jean's people.  So far no word back.
    Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 5:30pm
    Jean always been nutty with that super high voice and blonde hair perpetrating like she's stupid
    CaramelRose View Drop Down
    Guest Group
    Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaramelRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 5:47pm
    They need to pull the plug on some of yall.LOLLOLLOLLOL
    Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
    Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
    Glam Twinz
    Weave Connection
    Human Hair Wigs
    Wefting Training
    Brazilian Hair
    Brazilian Hair
    Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
     Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
      Share Topic