Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Casey Kasem off of life support?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Casey Kasem off of life support?
    Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 1:37am
I remember he went missing...when was he found?
Sponsored Links

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 7:58am
The wife and daughter are fighting over it that's all I know
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 6:32pm
Yes . The daughter finally won . The man can't have water or food . Both are wrong to make the man suffer . The doc's expect his death at any moment . I like Casey . You better make sure you leave the right person in charge of your health . Casey wife abused the man while he was in fair health . I hope they all burn in hell. Cry

Casey Kasem

Elder Abuse Criminal Investigation

Targeting Wife Jean

6/12/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0611-jean-casey-kasem-splash-getty-01Police are looking into allegations ... Casey Kasem's health may have been fatally compromised when his wife removed him from a convalescent home and took him on a surreptitious, multi-state ride ... and now there's a criminal investigation, TMZ has learned.

Family sources tell TMZ ... Casey's daughter Kerri contacted the Santa Monica Police Dept., claiming her dad is the victim of elder abuse at the hands of Jean Kasem. 

Kerri handed over documents which she said showed ... Jean removed Casey from the Berkley East Convalescent Hospital last month.  Kerri claims Jean drove to Nevada to find a place to keep Casey away from the family. 

Nevada proved fruitless, so Jean drove Casey to Arizona, then back to Nevada and then finally flew him to Washington.

Our sources say Kerri has medical documents showing that during the trip Casey developed a bedsore which then became infected and ultimately life-threatening.

Kasem family sources say the infection could end up being the immediate cause of death -- which looks likely to occur at any time.

Our sources say the Santa Monica PD is currently investigating Kerri's allegations, and Jean is the target.

0612_casey_kasem_through_the_years_footer

Edited by india100 - Jun 12 2014 at 6:32pm
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 6:38pm
Damn this is terrible, but pretty damn common

I hated volunteering in nursing homes

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 6:39pm
oh my goodness

You have to know who you're dealing with while you can

Wow just wow 

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 6:39pm
Does anyone know what is ethnic roots are?
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 6:56pm
i didn't even know they found until this debacle. I hope he goes quickly as to avoid any pain.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Does anyone know what is ethnic roots are?
I recall the day my parents inform me Casey was the voice of Scooby Doo . I told mom scooby could talk and cried lol .
Arabic /Lebanese .

Born Kemal Amen Kasem, Casey Kasem grew up in a Lebanese-American household in Detroit, Michigan. He made his radio debut while in high school and studied radio broadcasting while a student at Wayne State University. He became involved in radio acting with roles on shows like The Lone Ranger. In 1952 he was drafted into the U.S. Army where he was a successful announcer and dj for the Armed Forces Radio Korea Network

Edited by india100 - Jun 12 2014 at 7:03pm
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 7:58pm
Jeannie really    
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 8:01pm
The wife caused him to develop a probable life threatening bed sore?!

If I were one of his kids I'd be irate and ready to fight my step mom.Sleepy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>