Perfect Hair Collection

Carnival Cruise question. Help!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:32pm
3rd & final story:

We get to the first port, which was Royal Carribeans private island. Pretty small, but big enough for mostly all the people on the ship to disembark if they so choose. Anyway, there was a beach area, an area where you could take pictures, an area where you could buy souvenirs near the rest rooms. Lunch was being served on the island. So after sitting at the beach for a while, we all go over & get some food, we all sit down collectively and this was totally my fault for getting to comfortable, my daughter wanted to go to the bathroom. We are literally within eye view of the bathroom, so I tell her there it is, we'll be right here. 5mins pass, then another 2-3...no sign of my kid...I get up go to the bathroom, she's no where to be found!! Now mind you the beach is but so big, so if you run real fast, you can get to either side within mins. I go back to the table and was like my kid is missing....low & behold so is "john" so now my cousin is in a panic too...We start screaming all over the place calling them...We go back to the boat & ask did they allow two children back on the boat, they said no, they can't board without their pass, which we both had...My stomach turned & flipped because I lost my child miles & miles away from home in the middle of nowhere.

Long story short...the coast guards were called etc...They hold the boat up for about 20-30mins past the time we were supposed to leave...They did overhead announcements and the two of them had gotten back on board.

I swear I almost snatched the skin off my kid!! I said I have NEVER left you anywhere, why would you think I'd wait to get this island & decide to leave you? She said "John" came running up to her & said "come on, come on, we're leaving now...everybody got back on the boat already" and her dumb behind followed him...
Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

LOL I love a good shart story. I felt bad when I first read cause I was thinking you meant he was equivalent to like someone with down's syndrome and was worried he'd get in trouble

Coco, I think you would do well working on a cruise. You'd like it, maybe if you had your own room
that boy would make you lose your religion. When my mom passed I was in NY visiting my aunt (my cousin's mom) who was dying of pancreatic cancer. I got the call the night I arrived my mom died. I had to go home the very next day. When I went to the hospital to tell my aunt something came up (I couldn't bring myself to tell her), my aunt say's "you lied to me, you said you were staying until wed." I was so sad, upset, I almost busted out crying in her face. I tell my cousin I need to get out of the hospital and go for a walk..."John" say's I'll go with you...Tell me why the boy asked me at least 15 times why I was so upset, why was I crying...The last time I screamed on his ass in the middle of Manhattan "GOT DAMN IT MY MOTHER JUST DIED...FVUK...DON'T ASK ME SH!T ELSE!!"

I can laugh now...but at the time...I wanted to kick him in his balls.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:42pm
gosh.. i was thinking he was a little younger. 
i hope they don't really beat his ass.. 

private island.. that sounds cool. 
he's definitely special.. that must have been so scary

LB, i think id be good for a job like that too.. but id wanna work at the desk.. the other crew are so like.. 'let me please/serve you' they have really good customer service.. i just don't think id wanna serve ppl like that.. the desk ppl are similar but not quite like that.  
does that sound craze?

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:58pm
LOL OMG Jewels, I know you wanted to kill him when yall found them!

and aww, damn, I'm surprised you even let him go walk with you. I know I couldnt

Coco.. yeah definitely a desk job. The girl we were talking to worked at the desk and she liked it. The worst she has to deal with is complaints about sh*t she has nothing to do with. Like the tip policy and stuff. I wouldnt want to do room service or anything either. You should look into it! You dont have any kids, you dont have to worry about breaking a lease or anything.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:06pm
damn.. i can see him getting annoying

LB, id be taking like a year off of school.. for something that i don't feel like is a 'career' or helping me to build one… i considered it quickly a while ago.. they have to pay for internet too.. (although they get a discount)
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:44pm
yeah buuttt that would be one of your only little bills. And you wouldnt have to send money home to family like a lot of them do.

But ok I forgot about school.
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 8:49am
Good message board about crusing.  You will get lots of tips on here..

miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 3:21pm
Don't go!!
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by sunshine321511 sunshine321511 wrote:

Good message board about crusing.  You will get lots of tips on here..

Yeah I like that site
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 5:04pm
Have you thought about maybe paying for an inside room for the kids? If you go to the carnival site, it will let you select your room, and if you can, pick a balcony room for your husband and you, and an inside room directly across for your 15 yo and baby.

As far as drinks, you can get the rum runners, they work, and you can take a bottle of wine per adult.

I did the excursions thru the cruise line, that way they can't leave you if you are late getting back to the ship. Also dine in the dinning room, girl, the food was good, we ordered 2-3 entrees each!

We also ordered room service. The food was good. You can order movies for the kids, it's about 10 bucks, but you can watch them multiple times.

If you check with your cell phone company, you can get a plan that you can use while on the trip, and not get charged the crazy roaming prices. Also internet gets cheaper each day you are at sea, so by day 3 or 4 it was worth it for me to pay 50 bucks and be able to get online, Skype, etc.

Don't over pack! I took way too much stuff! Have fun! And the kids will have plenty to do!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>