Angkor Cambodian Hair

Carnival Cruise question. Help!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

Bootiful Cream

Author
greenttby View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenttby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:19pm
We will catch the big boat in Galveston TX, and i believe 2 mexico stops...Cozumel and somewhere else
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:21pm
For the excursions it depends what you like. One friend was talking about snorkeling, and another about zip lining. Do you see these 4 bags of weave in my head? AND I'm afraid of heights? UM no to both. But there are lots

LMAO@ jewels family ready to get arrested on the cruise.. I'm picturing yall on the elevators,, too funny

GREEN, about the tipping... here was my advice to my friends "-Bring some cash. ALthough the tip is automatically calculated and taken out of your account at the end, tipping the bartender and other people is supposed to help you out with better service." 

They add like $11 per day to your final bill for tipping. SO technically, you dont have to feel bad for not tipping the maid and room service while youre on the trip, because you best believe.. it's gonna be on your bill. Having that said, you can adjust that $11 tip the last night of the cruise. You can view your charges via the tv, and then go to the customer service area to adjust it. So if  you feel like they didnt deserve the money, you can take it down some.. or if they did great  you can increase it.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:22pm
i don't think i can help you with that.. LB might be able to. 
cozumel was over 10 years ago for me. 

i wanna say i went snorkeling or horse back riding.. but I'm not sure where in mexico that was..  
it was really fun though.. 

and @ jewels.. craze. 
i think they have a jail on the ships.. 'brig?' 

Edited by coconess - Feb 06 2014 at 9:23pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:37pm
Lol yep they do have jails. A couple of the crew members got wasted and gave us the inside scoop . They also told us they live on there for some months at a time. I think she said like 7..But idr. They also have a roommate and share those tiny ass rooms.

I think it would be fun in some ways..But months at sea?? They get to meet lots of new ppl and see how crazy Americans are
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:50pm
yea they have contracts.. some are like 6, 9, 12 months.. and they only make their tips. but i added it up and it wasnt bad.. especially now cus years ago the tip wasnt just added to your bill.. it was just requested. i remember my parents used to just give them an envelope at the end. 

its an interesting job.. 

id think id prefer to be on a european cruise if i had to work on there.. i wouldn't wanna just go back and forth to mexico for months.. cus they get their little off days where they get to get off and chill..
 but they said those (europe) have nothing but old ppl and are boring.. i have to agree.. 

id think they'd get lonely.. but 1 guy mentioned having sex with girls who cruised.. 2 crew members wanted to chill with me off of the ship but i declined (made excuses really) but i thought about it with this guy from like russia.. he was a cute white guy 

Edited by coconess - Feb 06 2014 at 9:53pm
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:58pm
Lol Jewels.

I wanna go on a cruise and EVERY time im serious, something happens. All these ships have mrsa passing round.. and you cant get off? Oh no. Id have to get a balcony, regardless of price. "friends" are nasty.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:07pm
That was the mild one...I swear when my crew is together, there will be a problem...trust.

2nd story: My cousin's son is "special". Her brother (my male cousin) say's nothing wrong with "John" that a good ass kicking couldn't fix, but his "specialness" comes from my cousin coddling him.

Anyway, the adults go to the karaoke and the kids were in the teen club, so we assumed everything was cool. All of a sudden we get  message that someone is at the door for my cousin (didn't allow kids in the karaoke). It's her son....he looks so perplexed and nervous...so we all come out of the karaoke to see what happened!! This boy was frantic..."I've got to talk to my mom, I've got to talk to my mom"....So now were all hyped up thinking something major happened!!

This boy sharted in his draws (had them sh*ts in a towel walking around the fvuking ship), but didn't want to throw them away because he was afraid his mom would get mad!! I promise you...I was super duper done with the bunch towards the end of this cruise...and that wasn't the worst story...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:14pm
omg.. 

that really made me forreal laugh! i feel a little bad about it cus he's special… 
how old?

(sn, i hate when adults are in denial about kids disabilities) 
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

omg.. 

that really made me forreal laugh! i feel a little bad about it cus he's special… 
how old?

(sn, i hate when adults are in denial about kids disabilities) 
at the time he was around 14 going on 15 or so...He was a pain in the ass. I think he has aspergers, just my non-professional opinion. Looking at him you wouldn't know, but if you're around him for any period of time, you start to see signs he's a bit off.

I'll share the final story & I'm done...& Green please don't take these stories as deterrents...just my crazy experiences.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:22pm
LOL I love a good shart story. I felt bad when I first read cause I was thinking you meant he was equivalent to like someone with down's syndrome and was worried he'd get in trouble

Coco, I think you would do well working on a cruise. You'd like it, maybe if you had your own room
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic