Angkor Cambodian Hair

Carnival Cruise question. Help!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

Bootiful Cream

Author
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:06pm
me neither@ the pool 

but then again I've only been in my pool at home like twice… 

eta, the ones i remember getting in were all salt water though 
hella years ago 

Edited by coconess - Feb 06 2014 at 9:10pm
Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

LOL coco, see you should have had you a cute lanyard like me! I didn't have pockets for the majority of the cruise.. so  to avoid grossing out the poor staff by stashing it in my cleavage.. I figured a lanyard was best

JEWELS.. girllllll.. I soo wanna post this video of one of the girls in our group reacting to the charges on her bill. We laughed so hard our faces hurt. She was too crunk. Marched right on down to the desk and everything. LOL. she was quite the character. But not for BHM.. but if we evvvverrrr all have a meetup, ima show you and coco
Girl!! LOLLOLLOL I almost snatched my daughters fingers off when they told me the charges would be charged to the card. I'll be damn they'd have me in handcuffs in miami cause she wants one of everything on the ship.

I have so many funny ass stories! Man!!
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:10pm
About the excursions... if you're into that kind of stuff.. make sure everyone gets up early LOL.

It took 4 of us awhile to get ready that day, and the other girl was so pissed. She came in and charged us up for taking too long, and then left. We barely got to do anything because we were on a short cruise with only 1 day for excursions.

BUT you can definitely just walk off the cruise and they'll be a bunch of people offering to taxi you around for the day for a good price with some good ideas. (well.. at least for Cozumel)
greenttby View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenttby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:12pm
Thanks, this is good stuff. What are some of the must excusions. lol
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:13pm
im not even gonna talk about my card balances… 
especially when i was younger.. i was ALL through the spa… 

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:14pm
Okay the 1st story...my cousin brought her twin daughters who brought their boyfriends (all around 20 or so). Anyway, one of the boys had a "wondering eye" & we all kept an eye on his ass. This must've been the 2nd night & my cousin, aunt & I were on the glass elevator going up & we peep this nicca mackin on this woman!! We road that elevator up & down, people getting on & off, & we're just going up & down watching this nicca!! We had plans to jump his ass, but that would've been too damn ghetto...Man don't mess with a bunch of Jamaican overly protective women...
greenttby View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenttby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:15pm
Oh and explain more about the tips. I read that we can limit our tips if we pay like a $10 per person tip thingy. I don't quite understand. Im gonna prepare tips, and still give tips?

I dont mind tipping, but hell...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by greenttby greenttby wrote:

Thanks, this is good stuff. What are some of the must excusions. lol

this completely depends on where youre going.. they're different for each place 

did you say the bahamas? 
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:15pm
Jewels, I heard the listerine taste is hard to get out, and I wasn't trying to mess up my good Goose. But there is this mouthwash called smart rinse that comes with 2 bottles, one has no flavoring, so that was a good one. ALSO a big ass peroxide bottle worked well. AND I bought these things called rum runners. They'll like foldable plastic flasks.. kind of look like ziplock bags with a spout or colostomy bags Lol..

I had all bases covered on bringing liquor.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:19pm
now that i think about it.. you could bring a bottle of wine (i believe only wine..?) on the ship.. 

i remember some guy gave me 2 bottles and i brought them back on no problem 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>