Perfect Hair Collection

Carnival Cruise question. Help!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Now, what I WOULD pay an upgrade fee for is a different bathroom. That bathroom we had did something to my soul each time I used it Cry
Shocked LB why was my butt hanging out the shower stall? I Had to hold onto the damn shower curtain so it wouldn't touch my ass while I tried to rinse off? I don't know who in the world they made those tiny bathrooms for, but they're not for normal sized humans.
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:50pm
LOL damnnn that's a lot of money on a phone bill

ok, well here was the lanyard portion of my message to them

"- Bring a lanyard (google it if you dont know what it is). You will have a cruise card attached to your account that you will need for access to the room, and as a way to pay for everything. You'll need it on you at all times, so a lanyard is the best way to do this. Mine will look better than yours, but that's ok."

(you can have them punch a hole in it at guest services. I made me a cute one using a long gold chain and bought gold lanyard clips on ebay.. im lame)

Edited by Lite Brite - Feb 06 2014 at 8:51pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:55pm
LOLCry Jewels OMG. I felt like a horse trying to turn around in one of those stalls. UGH. I already hate any shower curtains touching me (other than my own).. but it was like... wall or shower curtain? gross

Bring clorox wipes too.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:55pm

you was serious about your card…. i thought 'lanyard' had some hidden/funny meaning 
yes lame, sorry. but smart.. 

i always just kept mines in my pocket. 
i lost it once that i remember.. 
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:56pm
Oh another thing Green...make sure you bring checks with your or a credit card that you have a good amount of available credit. EVERY thing has a damn fee. You "think" it's all inclusive, but oh no...juice, water, tea & coffee are free, but soda isn't. You can buy a cup that allows free refills, but that's a separate charge. Some restaurants are not included in the cost of travel, so you have to pay if you want to eat there. They had like a cinnabun or something like that that also wasn't included. I would suggest you take the key card for the from your teen, because that is your credit card on board. And they'll suggest so nicely, you can have any damn thing you want, they'll just put it on your room card. Before you know it, you'll have a high ass bill & you haven't left the damn boat. Or have a talk with him/her & let them know not to charge anything to the room.

Also, make sure you have money for the excursions. They have so much to do once you reach a port, make sure you have a large stash of cash for that.

Also...lmao (I keep saying also) double check if the pool on deck is salt or fresh water. The cruise ship we went on was salt water...gross! That was very disappointing.

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:59pm
omg!! I was just typing about that damn room card...that's the ploy, you don't feel it because you're having a good time, until it's time to disembark & you got an asshole full of charges! Oh & Royal Caribbean had the nerve to have signs up stating they will prosecute if you try to leave without paying your bill in full. So my cousin told me to bring checks with me just in case my card gets run up & I'm out of cash (she knows me well...lol)
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:03pm
i really should have snuck alcohol on..
i drank a lot.. everyday.. 

i was cool with a few bartenders who gave me free drinks but i still spent ALOT on alcohol.. 

one tip: some places you don't need to get excursions.. sometimes people would do everything we did for way cheaper prices on public transportation.. and vice versa.. 
my last one i talked to the ppl who worked on the ship a lot and they'd tell me places where excursions were necessary or not.. 
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:04pm
i think i was on my cruise for 9 days and didn't get in the pool. i feel like i'm sharing a bath with strangers and i don't like it. 

instead of the excursions, we went on one or two but mostly we got off the boat and took a cab to the nicest beach on the island. that's where i got my swim fix. I don't think we ever paid more than $30 for our beach trips.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:05pm
LOL coco, see you should have had you a cute lanyard like me! I didn't have pockets for the majority of the cruise.. so  to avoid grossing out the poor staff by stashing it in my cleavage.. I figured a lanyard was best

JEWELS.. girllllll.. I soo wanna post this video of one of the girls in our group reacting to the charges on her bill. We laughed so hard our faces hurt. She was too crunk. Marched right on down to the desk and everything. LOL. she was quite the character. But not for BHM.. but if we evvvverrrr all have a meetup, ima show you and coco
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i really should have snuck alcohol on..
i drank a lot.. everyday.. 

i was cool with a few bartenders who gave me free drinks but i still spent ALOT on alcohol.. 

one tip: some places you don't need to get excursions.. sometimes people would do everything we did for way cheaper prices on public transportation.. and vice versa.. 
my last one i talked to the ppl who worked on the ship a lot and they'd tell me places where excursions were necessary or not.. 
yeah that's a good idea. When we got to the bahamas because my cousins had gone so many times, they called a cabbie who took us around the island. lmao we went to Anna Nicole's mason. Random...

Anyway, some people sneak liquor in Listerine bottles, they just add food coloring...I don't drink but I thought that was ingenious for those that want to smuggle stuff on board...LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic