Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Caribbean Massive Oonu LARGE!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 12:21am
Dior I dont know one Voice winner. Even her mommy was skeptical about a win and the papers ran a few article on sunday along the lines of maybe winning wouldnt be best. Anyway we will worry about that later. Right now it's wine up and drinking time. 
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 12:25am
oh ok....congrats to herClapClapClapBeer
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 12:41am
at last ... I was so vex with last year's winner if it wasn't for Tesanne I wouldn't have watched not one show

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 1:05am
cassadee pope won last year and she's pretty successful 

Edited by coconess - Dec 18 2013 at 1:05am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 1:23am
never heard of her,cokes. now you all know yardies were not checking for the voice till tessanne come on, Personally these talent shows annoy the heck outta me.

OT: ceelo was at JAzz and Blues either 2012 and 2011 and get BOOed so badly, he cursed off the crowd and caught some serious feelings on stage. Them nearly bottle him, Im kidding.
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 1:26am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Indie no man. Im convinced yardies just love to create drama and crosses and they are on the defensive when we on world stage . When i heard Christina was hating it was just after i actually caught up on the performances and the judges reactions. I found Christina to be very kind, she heaped praises on her constantly and always wanted to hear the Jamaican accent. She asked her to give more of herself one week and she did just that

Claudie that is my mix. Mhmmmmm. I'm in the states now. Cold ah bite mi!

Christina was very condescending. Even Blake had to say something about it.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 1:32am
YG okay but as i said i wasnt watching the whole season just the snippets of her performances. Christina seemed good but alrighty.

What does she win apart from the Kia and i guess a recording contract IS there a cash prize? She couldnt even sing the song properly at the end lol
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 1:43am
I'm not sure about the details of the contract but from what I recall, some recording contracts have a cash advance. No clue if hers would.

Christina started being condescending at the blinds. She makes this little "Ahhhh!" sound when Tessanne spoke. It felt like "Oh look at the nice little native girl" and it continued until Blake spoke up about it.
sbrooke View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sbrooke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 4:25am
So happy that she won, she has an amazing voice and she seems so genuine. 
Xamaycana View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Xamaycana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 6:40am
Now the next time I get my hands on some Ting I'm going to mix it with some J Wray and Nephew.  It sounds so good, I wonder how come I never heard of it before.

My daughter fell in love with Ting when we went to JA last April. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>