Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

caption this "edited"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 6:15pm
Omg..I giggled hard. Reminds me of the mom who gets in ya azz at church cuz you acting crazy with ya friend and by her standards you know better. She sides eye you but that don't get your attention, she then whisper in your ear. You start to act like Obama and ignore person beside you but just in case you want to still entertain your friend, she switches seats with you.

Edited by QueenBee - Dec 10 2013 at 11:10pm
Sponsored Links

GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 6:20pm
Looks like Barack was tryna shut it down and yt didn't get the hint.

That 3rd pic is epic, yt looks like a groupie.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 6:30pm
yeah, white chic looks like a cross between a groupie and "plant" paid by fox news or something lol to distract him and make him look foolish acting all giddy and sh*t at mandela's memorial service. 

michelle is like, "if you don't ignore this trick and act like the president of the free world! have you forgotten where the hell you are?"
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 6:34pm
white chic's face in the last pic is hilarious. they ALL seem to have that exact same face when they've been peeped, eloquently checked and shut the hell down.LOL
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 6:47pm
Flotus said this broad smiling to much I love it though because she checked it real quick.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

My name ain't Mellie and bish you ain't Olivia!

Bwahaha, I laughed to tears

No scandal on my watch!

Realness no need to leave kindling for a fire that repubs would love to start
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 6:54pm
When u saw this earlier I assumed that people were creating something that wasn't there. Seeing these make it hilarious. I wonder how awkward the changing of the seats was.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 7:01pm
LOL I love Michelle. She is too real!
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 7:07pm

saw this on twitter, thought it was related so here ya go, another pic for the story
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 7:20pm
Omg...too tickled. Thanks for photo.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic