Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Cap Size

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
softnbeautiful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote softnbeautiful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cap Size
    Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 2:22pm

Do you find it better to go a little bigger with adjustable stretch?

I recently received 2 of my first real lace custom wigs. The medium caps are a little big but fine when I adjust the strap in the back.

Im wondering if next order I should just order a small cap or stick with the medium and just adjust the straps. I know its easier to go from too big to a good fit than to have a small wig all together.

Any thoughts?
Sponsored Links

waveyrus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waveyrus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 8:24pm
I find the the stretch panel is pointless, because it does not make the circumference stretch. That panel will only make the wig stretch from front to back or side to side. However if you use glue this will put to much stress on the glue and it will just pull up. If you use clips it will just put stress on the clip and hurt.
 So a cap that is to big is better then a cap that is to small. Don't count on any ability to stretch the wig to fit your head. I would ask the vendor what the measurements of the small cap are so you can be sure it is big enough.
hairfanatic501 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 7:29pm
If it a good fit (temple to temple before the adjustment) I would stick with the medium.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic