Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can't get him out of my head!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Ashanti07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashanti07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can't get him out of my head!!
    Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 1:04am
So there is this guy i been liking for many years maybe love idk, he does not know i like him tho.. (i know sounds crazy) but he was a family friend. I was really young when I met him, started having a crush him, but I knew he would never see me like that so i tell myself to stop liking him, as the years went by i can tell he was physically attracted to meWink, we flirt time to time, he would say things here and there to say i how beautiful i looked, but i always told myself it wont go anywhere for many reasons but i when i think bout him i will forget about evrything thought of him and want to get in contact with him to tell him how i feel just to get it off my chest whether we get together or not, for example i had a dream of him, when i woke up, i started thinking about him,  got on Facebook ,messaged him asked him asking how life is and then then we would exchange numbers and when talking i freak and back out my plans on telling him i liked him. anyways i just know nothing will ever happen between us but how do i get off my mind, hes that person i will forget about but years later end up wanting him idk whats wrong with me. its been many yearsConfused
Sponsored Links

Sweetness404 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Sweetness404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 1:45am
GIRLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 2:49am
^^ lmfao.
Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 3:43am
Forget about him.
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 4:26am
Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

Forget about him.

I agree.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 5:00am
Think about him negatively. Find the most negative attributes about him and just think about them when you want to think of him.

Teach your heart to be repulsed by the idea of being with him. When you've reached a point where it's natural to think negatively of him when the idea of being with him comes up, you're ready to mentally scold yourself by thinking, "Ew, why am I thinking about being with this dude?"

I'm not saying hate the man, but repulse yourself enough when it comes to him that friendship is the farthest you're willing to go.
Sweetness404 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sweetness404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 2:00pm
Ashanti07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashanti07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 9:41pm
@Midna thanks for that advice will def use that tactic. and @sweetness404 I have tried getting over before and it worked but some how back at the same place later just want permanent  
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 2:28am
i would tell you to go far it......let him know how you feel,if he ho not feel the same about you start moving on
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 5:12am
Let him know in a playful way..not extra seriousto make it awkward..but just bring it up in a nonchalant way. For example if you guys are talking about sports or something you guys happen to discuss a certain athlete and his relationship, you can say "I remember I wanted us to be together at one time, but you were too busy checking for the other chicks and laugh it off or something in a playful way..that should deviate the convo to where you can hear his thoughts on the idea of you and him..what he thinks..etc..That way if you hear what you don't want to..you save face..no awkwardness and the friendship can continue..I honestly would just come out and let it be known how I feel, but I understand it ain't for everybody
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic