Extensions Plus

can't feel him inside me :(

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
LasVegas1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LasVegas1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: can't feel him inside me :(
    Posted: Aug 02 2015 at 10:44pm
ok so i'm in my early twenties i recently lost my v-card to a guy who's about 5-6in with a condom latex and non-latex ones

we did it four times and each time i couldn't really feel him. like i can feel him when he enters and exits because it's painful as hell, like i'm on the verge of crying. i can also feel tons of pressure when he's halfway in or fully in, BUT i cannot feel his actual penis...i don't know if this makes sense. 

we did it missionary, me on top and doggy and they all felt the same (except doggy was too painful to even do 5min).

the only way i can describe it is like tasting the flavor and spiciness of food in your mouth, but not feeling the actual particles of food. Ermm it's so weird it's like i can feel him hit my cervix(?) or something, but he says he def didn't touch it. i also got this horrible sensation to pee when we did missionary and me on top Confused

anyways, i doubt it's because i'm too loose because he's kept saying how super tight and wet i was. he also isn't small by any means esp for me.it was 70% pain, 30% pleasure from watching him enjoy it. i can tell when the pain wears off all i'll be able to feel is the pressure of his dick but not his length Confused

i'm so mad because all my life sex has been overly hyped Angry and all the songs about "make it feel like your first time" lol the ONLY pleasure i got was watching him enjoy it. and after i was so sore Cry

i honestly feel like i could go for life without sex, or just use it for having babies Thumbs Down i do plan on doing it in the future because he loves it so much, but i don't think i can do 1hr of it ! 

im thinking about getting checked out. i read most women get pleasure from the clit, but is there supposed to be NO pleasure from penetration (just pressure)?? 
Sponsored Links

LasVegas1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LasVegas1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2015 at 10:45pm
sorry ! i posted this in the wrong section !!!! 
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2015 at 11:00pm
This is the right section! Ok, you just lost your virginity, of course it will be painful. It may take a time for you to orgasm during sex, so take your time.
Now, are you guys having some kind of foreplay before you do it? Is he giving you oral?

You said you felt like he hit your cervix, which I know what you mean because I have felt before as if the guy has hit it too, so that means you were feeling the head of his dyck. Since you are experiencing pain, you end up focusing on that and that's why you think you are not feeling the .D.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2015 at 12:05pm
You need to relax and try to move with his rhythm. I felt the same way with my first and it took a few times before I stopped thinking about the whole idea of me having sex, and what was happening and started to just move with him, relax and enjoy. It feels better with timeEmbarrassed
Also, don't skip the foreplay. 
MaPetite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaPetite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2016 at 1:28am
I lost mine at around the same age. It is highly overrated.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic