Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Candy All Over The World

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 12:51am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

I think the inedible candy is supposed to be erasers. 

No, you're thinking of Kutsuwa

Sponsored Links

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 12:56am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

That whole boiling water an frying grease trips me the hell out every damn time....

same!!! I could watch these vids over and over again.

If you've not seen the eraser making kits, my apologies, you about to have a new addiction LOL
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 12:57am
[QUOTE=Prazol60] Dutch people love licorice (drop in Dutch)... it is disgusting. Give me some plain M&M's and I am good.

Kids eat marshmallows (spek)

But most of the candy is American and they love peanut butter. For some reason these people will pack it up and take it with them when they go on vacation. WTF?
Biggest candy store chain: http://www.jamin.nl/[/QUOTE]

Dead

these all look like things you find between the rubber prongs of your shoes after walking through alleyways
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 1:33am
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 1:36am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

NO!!!!
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 3:03am
*snickers*
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 5:09am

*snickers*
you thinking the same thing I'm thinking huh?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 5:46am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

*snickers*
you thinking the same thing I'm thinking huh?

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 8:02am
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Alias-- Is that Tamarind candy?
My son LOVES Mexican candy like Lucas and suckers with chili.  Putting hot sauce on chips...

mane, i hate to be a party pooper but i was addicted to tamarind candy.  i used to by the ones from jamaica but then i had to switch over to the mexican pulparindo which is just as good:

this candy was serving my addiction well for about two months deep.  two weeks ago i was having weird symptons.  i was laid up for days and going over my diet.  the only difference was the pulparindo.  i finally looked it up and found an FDA warning that tamarind candy contains lead
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 8:42am
I'm $hittin on all y'all in Jamaica we have both American and British candy (albeit most Britishcandies have disappearead, the US too but much less than the British counterparts). I just recently  developed and obssession with Cadbury's fruit and nut, i dunno why. We also have oodles and oodles of those south/central american? candies that come in big bags.

My mom brought back Werther's mint from England!!!!! Beautiful just beautiful,(never knew whether's came in any other flavour but "orignal" silly me) Used to love fruitella  and fun dipas a kid. I'm obsessed with dark chocolate M&Ms (not  found locally) I will sell organs for dark chocolate M&Ms

Jamaican candy = Peanut Brittle
                             Icy Mint
                             Busta Backstone (named after the first Prime Minister-toughest substance
                             known to man and NASTYYYYYYY)
                             Ginger Logs ( DISGUSTINGGGG)
                             Tambarind balls
                             Rock Candy
                             Peanut Cake
                             Gizzada
                             Paradise Plum
                             Asham (powdered and dried corn you add salt or sugar too - known to get stuck
                                         in your throat leading to violent sneezing and couging bouts)
                             Sugar/Peppermint sticks
                             Ju-Ju (years it took me to realise what american jujubee were) 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>
  Share Topic