Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Cancer Tumor Shrinks By 75 percent

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

exactly az...there are no official rates of success for holistic treatment because the medical profession refuses to acknowlege any trials around this or conduct their own.  it makes no sense.

to them it's either...get this chemo/radiation...or die.

Yes!

There has to be a balance. You can't have too much of the other. I know a story of an older gentleman who was a vegan that used NOTHING but herbs, supplements for his overall health. Tested his urine Ph every day. He got colon cancer and decided to stick strictly to holistic methods.....he was dead in 3 months. I've also seen people literally wither away from chemo & radiation treatments as it kills cancer cells...as well as healthy ones. Cancer is a bytch. Ouch

Edited by Az~Maverick - Sep 06 2013 at 3:52pm
Sponsored Links

khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 3:54pm
My friend's aunt who had breast cancer tried it as well and it didn't work for her. 
The thing is and my point...is that other options aren't always explored. The first thing is radiation and chemo. I've read that doctors aren't even trained in post-radiation and chemo care, so to educate a patient on what to do to rehabilitate their bodies once the treatment is finished doesn't happen. Radiation and chemo take a toll on the body. I just know that chemo and radiation makes the body weaker and when/if the cancer comes back it comes back with a vengeance because of the effect the chemo and radiation had on the body. 
I know not everything works for everyone, but right now gene therapy for cancer and other health issues and hereditary diseases is being explored. I am interested in the future of that and if they will put a high price tag on it. 
I'm sure where you buy and the quality of the food you put into your body plays a role in it as well. Not all veggies and fruits are equal. 

Edited by khivey - Sep 06 2013 at 3:59pm
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

*rolls eyes*
you try it

I hope I don't have to
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 4:04pm
Recently toured the local cancer research center and attended a lecture on one of the research projects being done.

Research surrounding natural and holistic treatment is not taboo in the medical community. But doctors are not about to suggest doing things because their sister's bestfriend's cousin did it and it kinda worked for them. Cause when eating all that alkaline food starts to screw up the other delicate systems in your body, they don't want you coming back trying to sue. So they wait til it has been tested and retested extensively for years on end. 

Medical treatments aren't something that can just pop out of an assembly line of ideas. What might cure this kind of cancer could cause you to produce another kind of cancer three years later. I see it time and time again with the different research lectures I attend. You solve one problem just to create another one.

If you personally want to try these different holistic approaches that is great but don't put down the medical professional for being professional.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

*rolls eyes*
you try it

Why you rolling your eyes? Are you okay?
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

well we already know chemo/radiation doesn't work across the board either.  the sucess rates are awful.  so at this point, it makes 0% sense to me that this is the only option considered from a medical prospective.  no one is saying there is a one stop shop solution.  however, the medical profession acts like what they are doing works when it doesn't.

Especially for black women.
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 4:31pm
About a year ago my moms best friend went to the doc and was told that she had 2 malignant tumors.

My mom told her not to take the meds and to take a tablespoon of baking soda in water daily...

She went to the doc last month and they found no tumors or cancerous cells in her body.

Also, my mom was telling me about a baking soda/syrup/honey combo that's supposed to help level out pH levels in the body. She said she found the story online, I'll get the link from her and post it...
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 5:33pm
^^sorry guys, it's baking soda with molasses...not honey/syrup

http://phkillscancer.com/
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

ive met and talked to many cancer patients who completely switched up their diet to all raw and vegan choices... or did the gerson therapy juicing... didnt work for most of them. 

it really depends... 
and sometimes lots of antioxidants can protect cancer cells.. 
its really not that simple.. 

That's why I said most of the time and not all. Every case IS different. Depending on the situation, a combination of traditional AND holistic medicine is necessary.
I used to work on an Oncology unit for many years, in that time I've seen both sides of treatment methods. Some are lucky and others are not.

....... That wasn't directed at you.. I hadn't even seen your reply when I posted that..
I've worked in oncology as well.. Like I said It depends.. But there is nothing simple about it.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 7:03pm

Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

ive met and talked to many cancer patients who completely switched up their diet to all raw and vegan choices... or did the gerson therapy juicing... didnt work for most of them. 

it really depends... 
and sometimes lots of antioxidants can protect cancer cells.. 
its really not that simple.. 

That's why I said most of the time and not all. Every case IS different. Depending on the situation, a combination of traditional AND holistic medicine is necessary.
I used to work on an Oncology unit for many years, in that time I've seen both sides of treatment methods. Some are lucky and others are not.

....... That wasn't directed at you.. I hadn't even seen your reply when I posted that..
I've worked in oncology as well.. Like I said It depends.. But there is nothing simple about it.

Sorry for the misunderstanding Smile

And yes, I agree with you.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon