Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Canadians: thoughts on T.O.s crackhead?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Maple Syrup View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maple Syrup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 9:21pm
Yeah he once said that he admired orientals because they work hard like dogs, or something like that. It was also reported that he called his football team f**king minorities in the crack video.

For Immigration thing, he wanted to focus on the people that was already here and stop adding more people to Toronto cause we don't have the infrastructure to handly all the people . I get what he's trying saying but a) it's not possible to stop people from moving into Toronto and b) when 50% of you population is not from Canada and the majority and coming from Asia, it comes off racist.

Even with all that, he's biggest supports are minorities and immigrants.

And he's bad with budgetary issues. As a Councillor he was famous for spending the least amount of money for his office budget in the council. This is how the public got to know him, and help him win the election (and the fact he wasn't gay, but that's another story). But the truth is, he never used the money that was allotted to him, he just paid with everything with his own money. Well, he can't do the same thing with the city budget, he actually costing the city even money than those "left-wing pinko"
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maple Syrup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Chicken-Gate is hilarious! With his fat ass...

I just realized every time Ford got on tape it was due to a Black person LOL.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by Maple Syrup Maple Syrup wrote:

Yeah he once said that he admired orientals because they work hard like dogs, or something like that. It was also reported that he called his football team f**king minorities in the crack video.

For Immigration thing, he wanted to focus on the people that was already here and stop adding more people to Toronto cause we don't have the infrastructure to handly all the people . I get what he's trying saying but a) it's not possible to stop people from moving into Toronto and b) when 50% of you population is not from Canada and the majority and coming from Asia, it comes off racist.

Even with all that, he's biggest supports are minorities and immigrants.

And he's bad with budgetary issues. As a Councillor he was famous for spending the least amount of money for his office budget in the council. This is how the public got to know him, and help him win the election (and the fact he wasn't gay, but that's another story). But the truth is, he never used the money that was allotted to him, he just paid with everything with his own money. Well, he can't do the same thing with the city budget, he actually costing the city even money than those "left-wing pinko"

That is very confusing.  Why is that? This is also part of the reason why I didn't think he add racist tendencies. You would think his popularity would have taken a major hit after his nasty remarks...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maple Syrup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 9:41pm

That is very confusing.  Why is that? This is also part of the reason why I didn't think he add racist tendencies. You would think his popularity would have taken a major hit after his nasty remarks...

I don't get it myself, maybe White is Right attitude?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 9:46pm

There's got to be more to it than that. I'm sure there were other white candidates besides him anyway? It's a mystery to me.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maple Syrup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 10:04pm

There's got to be more to it than that. I'm sure there were other white candidates besides him anyway? It's a mystery to me.

Yes I know, but out of the ones that were left one was apart of the previous Mayor( that everyone was sick of) inner circle, and the other Candidate was a part of the biggest scandal that the Liberal party of Ontario at the time, but that wasn't the problem. The problem was he is openly gay. There was a campaign in some ethnic communities, mainly South Asian, telling people not to elected him because he was gay. So I can see why they elected him, but at the same time Ford have already shown that he is a  bigot before (the Asian comment was made years before he ran, and the immigration comment was made during the campaign), and  after he was elected and they still support him.

And another thing that piss some people off was his comments about his football team, who were mostly black. Every time the media ask about them, Ford kept on going on about how they were poor, from broken homes, their fathers and not around etc. and if it wasn't for him and his football program they will all be gang members in Jail or dead. The school fired his ass. And people still like him.

Rob Ford got that voodoo

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 10:22pm

Damn... Homophobia prevailed over common sense. Minorities voting against their own interests. Interesting. Looks like he benefited from timing and circumstance.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maple Syrup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 11:06pm
Here's a Video of FordFest. He had two huge BBQ for the people of Toronto (mainly Etobicoke and Scarborough), this was 2 months after crack-gate part 1. Ford Nation is still strong.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maple Syrup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 4:56pm
This guy is like Timex, takes a licking but keeps on ticking

Rob Ford approval goes up 5% despite video scandal

Toronto mayor at 44% approval after police revelations, Forum Research poll says

CBC News Posted: Nov 02, 2013 2:06 PM ET Last Updated: Nov 02, 2013 2:44 PM ET

Rob Ford to meet with deputy mayor

Toronto Mayor Rob Ford is facing a growing chorus of calls to step down, but his approval rating actually inched up after police confirmed that Ford appears in a video that allegedly depicts the mayor smoking crack cocaine.

That's according to a new poll by Forum Research, which showed Ford’s approval rating rose by 5 per cent to 44 per cent on Thursday, following a press conference in which police Chief Bill Blair revealed that police seized a hard drive containing a video "consistent with what has been described in the media."

Those numbers might seem counter-intuitive, conceded president of Forum Research Lorne Bozinoff, but they do show the unwavering support of Ford Nation.

“Remember we’re talking about approval rating, and that’s a question pertaining to his job as mayor,” Bozinoff told CBC News. “And as long as these allegations are not impinging on his ability to do his job, people are satisfied.”

The poll sampled opinions from 1,032 randomized residents, all contacted on Thursday night after Blair’s news briefing. A whopping 98 per cent said they were aware that police have confirmed the video exists.

Strong numbers in Scarborough

Bozinoff added that Ford may have won sympathy points during the Thursday media fracas, when Ford screamed at reporters and shoved them off his property.

“He sort of looked like he was hounded at his home,” Bozinoff said. “There might have been a bit of sympathy for him because it did seem sort of aggressive, and that may have also contributed to his numbers.”

Bozinoff said it’s important to note that Ford retains loyal support in Scarborough, where more than half of the respondents (54 per cent) said they still approved of Ford, regardless of the video scandal.

“Scarborough’s where he just arranged a subway, so his numbers there are driven by the job he’s doing for them, not so much by his personal life,” he said.

But it’s not all good news for Ford. Although he retains a core base, the majority of those polled (60 per cent) want him to resign.

“These are pretty high numbers. They don’t think he’s addressed the allegations from before, so it’s not like he’s got a free pass on this,” Bozinoff said.

Coming up to the next election, he said, the damage to Ford’s campaign may come from the swing voter.

The previous poll on Ford, conducted on Oct. 28 and 29 just before the latest bombshell announcement, had his approval ratings at 39 per cent.

The latest Forum Research Poll has a margin of error of plus or minus three per cent, 19 times out of 20.

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 5:09pm

LOLLOLLOL For a minute there, I thought that was real ... (just to make sure, it is a staged video, right?)

"I love crack cocaine and I will continue to use crack cocaine". LoL. I damn near choked.

looks like they spliced the video, but im seeing gifs of him on the internet, either he has bad luck, or he clumsy as hell.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic