Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Canadians: thoughts on T.O.'s crackhead?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Immie89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Immie89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 8:20pm
I think he's number of supporters might fall.

Sponsored Links

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 8:23pm
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by Immie89 Immie89 wrote:

It's hard to say with this dude. He should have fallen when the controversy started in the first place, yet it only made him stronger. Go figure. Maybe this is his last stop. It's quite entertaining to watch, though.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 8:27pm
Bunz, did you just post a video again? I can't see anything. It's blank.
Immie89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Immie89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by Immie89 Immie89 wrote:

It's hard to say with this dude. He should have fallen when the controversy started in the first place, yet it only made him stronger. Go figure. Maybe this is his last stop. It's quite entertaining to watch, though.

I know right? I have a feeling he's gonna somehow recover from this scandal. I don't know how he does it....

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Bunz, did you just post a video again? I can't see anything. It's blank.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 8:46pm

LOLLOLLOL For a minute there, I thought that was real ... (just to make sure, it is a staged video, right?)

"I love crack cocaine and I will continue to use crack cocaine". LoL. I damn near choked.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Nov 01 2013 at 8:47pm
Maple Syrup View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maple Syrup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 8:50pm

I'm in Ottawa right now, for which was supposed to be a six month internship but I got extended and may possible get a full time job out of it. I really love the opportunity, but I hate this city, it's so boring. Why couldn't that Capital of Canada be Toronto?

As for Rob Ford, he's a horrible Mayor. He's very divisive, he's style of political have pitted the downtowners against the "Suburbs".

He doesn't know how government works. For example, He was a city council member for 10 years and got upset that the mayor doesn't have any real power and one of his campaign platforms was stopping immigration into Toronto, immigration is a Federal issue. 

He's a bigot even though he claims that he is a man of the people. He is, if you're not Gay. He refuses to attend the gay pride parade, one of the biggest income generators for the city. And when one councillor gave him a list of more family friend events to attend, he still refused. He has used racial slurs in the pass against Asians, but he meant it in a "good way".

He has been caught, breaking the rules, the law and doing questionable things many times. There is literally a Rob Ford scandal in Toronto every month.

There's the time where he was driving while talking on the phone (illegal), a person saw him and starting yelling at him, he then turns around and cuss the women out, then denied it was him.

He was caught on video super drunk and stumbling at event.

There’s the time when he used city supplies to help solicited donation for his charity (against the rules) then when he got caught, and city council was voting on what do about it , he was a part of the vote (conflict of interest). He was actually taken to court and could have been removed from office but the judge ruled in his favour.

He use the TTC (public transit) as a personal valet to pick up his football team

He was caught reading will driving

He was accused of sexually assault by a follow councillor (and she actually said that he seem to be on cocaine)

And my personal favourite - Chicken-gate.

In his defense, he was good Councillor. I use to go to school in is ward, and the people in the coffee shops are always talking about Ford. They can actually, tell and show you everything Rob Ford has done for them, from getting potholes fixed and traffic light install, to buying uniforms for his football team to helping out small business. I can’t say that about my councillor, hell I don’t even know how she looks like. Since she never made the news, I guess she’s doing a good job.

Rob Ford should of just stick to being a councillor, he’s too simple minded to be mayor.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 9:04pm

^^Interesting. Didn't know he was a racist and anti-immigration (shoulda known, just looking at him). I knew about the alcoholism and the sexual assault accusations but I wasn't familiar with his actual record. I was under the impression that he had done good with budgetary issues and what not but that he was divisive because of his abrasiveness and penchant for bending the rules...

Over here, we're dealing with the mafia all up in city politics (and even provincial)
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 9:07pm
Chicken-Gate is hilarious! With his fat ass...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>