Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Canadians: thoughts on T.O.'s crackhead?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Canadians: thoughts on T.O.'s crackhead?
    Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 10:25pm
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 10:31pm
I guess I'm the lone Canadian online tonight...
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 10:33pm
Not Canadian, but politicians are bold as hell these days.... time was you would resign after a scandal...
I mean look at Weiner...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

Not Canadian, but politicians are bold as hell these days.... time was you would resign after a scandal...
I mean look at Weiner...
This fat, crack addicted gangsta friendly red-faced man is hella bold. He refuses to step down and it seems that they don't have the means legally to force him to go. That's Canada for ya, lol.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 10:41pm
lol This story tickles me and I don't get how he can still be in office. Getting 'suspicious' packages delivered to him, police have his cracky adventure on video and he still can't resign.

I hope he caves into pressure and leaves office.Dead
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

lol This story tickles me and I don't get how he can still be in office. Getting 'suspicious' packages delivered to him, police have his cracky adventure on video and he still can't resign.

I hope he caves into pressure and leaves office.Dead
LOL, this mofo won't cave. He has no shame. If they don't modify the laws to keep him out, he's digging in. Canada is such a soft ass country LOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 10:46pm
Noooo!LOL

I'm still dyin' at the police seeing the video and being 'disappointed' in viewing the content.

He must only do crack on special occasions because he is still a portly fella.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 10:53pm

Noooo!LOL

I'm still dyin' at the police seeing the video and being 'disappointed' in viewing the content.

He must only do crack on special occasions because he is still a portly fella.
The dude is also an alcoholic. He's been seen dead azz drunk in public quite a few times. That probably keeps his calorie count up. He does it all, weed, crack, booze, dealing with gangsters... It's unbelievable that he's still here. That would never fly in the U.S.
He's actually been photographed in multiple meetings with a drug dealer. The evidence is there.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Oct 31 2013 at 10:55pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 10:58pm
Is anyone concerned about corruption since he's dabbling in some shady activities?Shocked
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 11:13pm

Is anyone concerned about corruption since he's dabbling in some shady activities?Shocked
There's a lot of concern but for some reason, when the scandal about the existence of the tape erupted months ago, he managed to keep a lot of constituents on his side and even score political victories. Dude has been involved in all sorts of corruption/extortion allegations but they could never quite nail him. He blamed the media heavily for inventing the existence of the tape and denied it all. Now they have the tape.  The cops have been investigating him for a while now. Another tidbit: there are indications that his brother, who works in his office, was a big time drug dealer in the 70's. Also one of the dudes in the pic posted is a known drug dealer and he got himself killed, the others are gang bangers.The whole thing is such a farce. I hope Toronto BHMers can chime in.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Oct 31 2013 at 11:17pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>