BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Can you guys vote for me?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 32333435>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 1:23am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

I wasn't even coming at you crazy Bunny because I don't care about your multiple personalities nor was I surprised.  I threw a lil shade a lil joke and wasn't going in on you because there was no real real need.  I avoid you on here like I carry wet ones in case a bum tries to touch me irl.

You know what people PM me about? Medical school.  Law school.  Career advice.  Real world sh*t.  Because despite my jokes and sh*t, I am bout black women who want to educate themselves and create networks.  I connect people on here to people in REAL life. When can you say you have ever done some sh*t like that? What do people PM you about? BHM lists? What do you tell people to PM  you about? "oh PM me,  I noticed something on here a long time ago and when I tell you you'll notice it too."  You're all about BHM, a fictional world where people create their own narratives.  

Yes, I share on here and before you and your kind arrived BHM was a place where people could honestly share honestly and openly. I've pulled back ever since the dregs of society decided BHM would be their new resting place.  The relationships I've developed with some women on here has enriched my life so yes I share.  Does it make you mad that I share pics of my glasses? Got that pic right clicked save boo? I can change my glasses? You can't change your fails.  Never forget, I am better at you at this game called life.

I ain't reading your reply. And when I say I'm not reading it, I honestly will not.  I barely read your posts now. Don't let the length of my responses make you think that you're a motherfvcking factor dear.  You're not.  A liberal arts and legal education taught me diction and the propensity to overtype.  Word to ModelDiva or whatever that girls name was who also shared my love of a thick install :) Fck with me again.  You know I got it.

*Clutches rosary and rocks back and forth humming go tell it on the mountain*
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:40am
What afro?  You missed this? Your avi sums the whole thing up nicely.  That's exactly what happened hereLOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:44am
Lol I jumped the thread in the late 20s so id missed the previous fucckery burns and valiant efforts.

Edited by afrokock - Feb 06 2014 at 2:04pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:20am
I can't believe bunny really dipped though. 
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:23am
Did I miss the press conference?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:35am
she'll be back 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:36am
of course...but will she come back like nothing ever happened or will she be dropping gems?
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:43am
Why is telling somebody about themselves and "putting them in their Place" so highly valued and praised? I never really understood that about BHM. People will always take shots from time to time for sure, but personally I feel like "He who argues with a fool . . . " (you know the rest)
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

Why is telling somebody about themselves and "putting them in their Place" so highly valued and praised? I never really understood that about BHM. People will always take shots from time to time for sure, but personally I feel like "He who argues with a fool . . . " (you know the rest)
for the kicks & giggles...duh...Big smile
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 1:28pm
I spent the whole daggone morning reading this thread and going back and forth from page to page. Didn't I tell yall that Pity had that secret sauce on the stove just stirring it round and round waiting to serve it to someone. Gottttttt Dannnnng is all I can say.

Lets go one and dedicate this thread and the other thread as the thread for "AINT SHYYYT WEEK".

Continue and carry on........
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 32333435>