Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Can you guys vote for me?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

Can you guys vote for me?

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 16 2006
Location: Jamrock
Status: Offline
Points: 39737
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

i didnt know that they call the 'assurance wireless/lifelink phone' the 'obama phone' til i started reading these posts

where is diane??? on the radio last night, the sunday night dancehall dj was discussing the 'gyal cum whine pon me face' song with disbelief & contempt...he was trying to hold in his outrageLOL

DEAD i can imagine how that DJ was pissed!!  yardies want to pretend they arent about that life and the ladies sing a different tuneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I haven't even heard the song yetEmbarrassed im gonna look it up now. okay is not a club banga but kudos my bretheren Kudos he needs to call me let me give him some lyrics. Lordie lordie some of the men on YT are killing himLOL

*big abtty gal come wine inna me face* *fat pu$$y gyal come wine inna my face* DEAD January 2014 is clearly freaky month for dancehall 2 different male artistes release not videos but straight pornosDead and now this

TBH i thought vybz kartel would be the first to say he ate the catLOLWink
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
hiaphia View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 09 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 167
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hiaphia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 8:55pm
I voted! Nice dress. Also, please check your mail, i sent you a question.
Back to Top
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 19 2008
Location: South London
Status: Offline
Points: 868119
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 12:51am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

And ftr Kiesha, this has nothing to do with you per say...you just missed a super long thread that you were mentioned in...you're pretty and you're too young to be Bunny....I'll vote Thumbs Up

just missed? or was in the thread? duh duh duh
trying too hard, go sit down.

I will never exert as much effort as you do on BHM. never. don't let the post count and likes confuse you boo
You exert more.  Here all day & all night like u aint got nowhere to be for the last 7 years.  Look at me guys! look at my weave! look at my glasses!  look at my wedding pics! look at my ugly outfits!  Look at my blog! Look at my gaudy god forsaken jewelry! Look at my word of the day! Look, LOOK!  LOOOKKK, 

yea, ok no effort at all. lmao!!


You truly cannot call anyone an attention whore when you are the most attention whore of them all.  You regularly post about how boring BHM is, how much another website is better, announce you're leaving and yet what do you do? Stay, create faux accounts, tell people to pm you in threads, steal wifi to post, announce when you're going to respond to "false allegations" because you want as much attention as possible. You been here since when 2010 and BHM is in you soooo good you can't let go when BHM dumps your ass. You feeenin' for BHM ever since the IC came over, got names on deck, methods to circumvent and and infiltrate.  Got all the rules memorized.

You've tried it with me a few times but I ignore it because BHM is just for keekees for me.  I RARELY even interact w/you because you're weird. I throw a lil shade, a lil joke and I move on.  I don't create spreadsheets on strangers or an internal rolodex. I don't cruise the streets of BHM looking for someone who did something wrong.  You're like the fvcking George Zimmerman of a hair forum.  Someone who has never self-actualized and invents roles and rules and feels umbrage whenever a stranger crosses them.  Girl fvck you and everybody who LOOKS like you and TYPES ike  you.

You know what I did while you work at that 9 to 5 just to stay alive?  NOT A .ING THING. I laid on my wonderfully fat ass all day. Why? Because my lifestyle affords me such luxuries. So while you leave your house in the bitter winter, I laid up up on my Sferra sheets, meandered downstairs in the afternoon and waited for my package to arrive. So yeah I was on here.  You know those 7 years? I was in school heifer looking for some hair care tips and then a distraction. What's your excuse? 

Let me tell you how little I care about you and your opinion about me.  I care less about you than the VAT I got removed from my purchase, less than the shipping I paid from the UK and less than the duty I didn't have to pay.  That amounts to a lovely zero.

What your momma and daddy didn't tell you they loved you? Your kids don't hug you at night? Your man don't fvck you good? He doesn't make you cum? Doesn't make you say his name? Doesn't validate you? Is that why you write 4 page letters to nig.gas on the internet giving them props? Telling them how much you hate other posters? Because nobody in the real world validates you? You steal internet to talk to dudes? Talking to BHM at dinner last night--"dinner with your husband and kids?" Typing with your "baby in your lap?" girl.good.day.   

Is that why you have multiple personalities to like your own posts? Because the only person who gets you is you? The only person who can ever like you is you? The only way you'll feel important is if you make yourself feel important? Poor lil think tink.

You don't believe in God but you need to stay prayed up because you are FVCKED up.  I already have my blessings.  I hope you find yours this year.  Stay blessed and highly favored in 2014.



How did I miss this?

God daaamn
Back to Top
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 19 2008
Location: South London
Status: Offline
Points: 868119
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 12:52am
I should have read this page from page 1
Back to Top
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 25 2011
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 65082
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 1:03am
Hot Damn. Damn Damn Damnity Damn. EPITOME!!!!!!!!Cry  Everything you wrote just made my night. Damn. Goodnight everyone!!!!  I dont know what the hell this thread was about but i dont even care because i found what I was looking for and that was DRAMAAAAAA
Back to Top
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 19 2008
Location: South London
Status: Offline
Points: 868119
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 1:23am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

 I wasn't even coming at you crazy Bunny because I don't care about your multiple personalities nor was I surprised.  I threw a lil shade a lil joke and wasn't going in on you because there was no real real need.  I avoid you on here like I carry wet ones in case a bum tries to touch me irl.

You know what people PM me about? Medical school.  Law school.  Career advice.  Real world sh*t.  Because despite my jokes and sh*t, I am bout black women who want to educate themselves and create networks.  I connect people on here to people in REAL life. When can you say you have ever done some sh*t like that? What do people PM you about? BHM lists? What do you tell people to PM  you about? "oh PM me,  I noticed something on here a long time ago and when I tell you you'll notice it too."  You're all about BHM, a fictional world where people create their own narratives.  

Yes, I share on here and before you and your kind arrived BHM was a place where people could honestly share honestly and openly. I've pulled back ever since the dregs of society decided BHM would be their new resting place.  The relationships I've developed with some women on here has enriched my life so yes I share.  Does it make you mad that I share pics of my glasses? Got that pic right clicked save boo? I can change my glasses? You can't change your fails.  Never forget, I am better at you at this game called life.

I ain't reading your reply. And when I say I'm not reading it, I honestly will not.  I barely read your posts now. Don't let the length of my responses make you think that you're a motherfvcking factor dear.  You're not.  A liberal arts and legal education taught me diction and the propensity to overtype.  Word to ModelDiva or whatever that girls name was who also shared my love of a thick install :) Fck with me again.  You know I got it.



*Clutches rosary and rocks back and forth humming go tell it on the mountain*
Back to Top
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 06 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 115408
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:40am
What afro?  You missed this? Your avi sums the whole thing up nicely.  That's exactly what happened hereLOL
Back to Top
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 19 2008
Location: South London
Status: Offline
Points: 868119
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:44am
Lol I jumped the thread in the late 20s so id missed the previous fucckery burns and valiant efforts.

Edited by afrokock - Feb 06 2014 at 2:04pm
Back to Top
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 05 2009
Location: TTT
Status: Offline
Points: 299958
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:20am
I can't believe bunny really dipped though. 
Back to Top
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 11 2011
Location: US-Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 105396
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:23am
Did I miss the press conference?
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down