Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Can you guys vote for me?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

Can you guys vote for me?

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 36>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 21 2009
Location: your dreams
Status: Offline
Points: 146406
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

 I wasn't even coming at you crazy Bunny because I don't care about your multiple personalities nor was I surprised.  I threw a lil shade a lil joke and wasn't going in on you because there was no real real need.  I avoid you on here like I carry wet ones in case a bum tries to touch me irl.

You know what people PM me about? Medical school.  Law school.  Career advice.  Real world sh*t.  Because despite my jokes and sh*t, I am bout black women who want to educate themselves and create networks.  I connect people on here to people in REAL life. When can you say you have ever done some sh*t like that? What do people PM you about? BHM lists? What do you tell people to PM  you about? "oh PM me,  I noticed something on here a long time ago and when I tell you you'll notice it too."  You're all about BHM, a fictional world where people create their own narratives.  

Yes, I share on here and before you and your kind arrived BHM was a place where people could honestly share honestly and openly. I've pulled back ever since the dregs of society decided BHM would be their new resting place.  The relationships I've developed with some women on here has enriched my life so yes I share.  Does it make you mad that I share pics of my glasses? Got that pic right clicked save boo? I can change my glasses? You can't change your fails.  Never forget, I am better at you at this game called life.

I ain't reading your reply. And when I say I'm not reading it, I honestly will not.  I barely read your posts now. Don't let the length of my responses make you think that you're a motherfvcking factor dear.  You're not.  A liberal arts and legal education taught me diction and the propensity to overtype.  Word to ModelDiva or whatever that girls name was who also shared my love of a thick install :) Fck with me again.  You know I got it.

i can attest to this! Pity is great like that
continue to shame the devil girl Clap
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 08 2006
Location: southside holla
Status: Offline
Points: 236959
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:





LOL @ that gif!!!!!!! 
Back to Top
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 06 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 116446
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:24pm
oh i see.  kim kardashian threads are like a useless waste of space so I probably didn't read it.   I have skimmed one or two but not enough to see that. 

TC you are a flawless piece of sh*t.   Like you had an ant on your foot and couldn't be bothered to even move it off of you.  Ants crawl on my foot all the time what can I say.  This is where all my hatred of you comes fromLOL.
Back to Top
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 26 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 198178
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:25pm
Edna Mode is my boo! Heart
Back to Top
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 08 2006
Location: southside holla
Status: Offline
Points: 236959
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:



TC you are a flawless piece of sh*t.   Like you had an ant on your foot and couldn't be bothered to even move it off of you.  Ants crawl on my foot all the time what can I say.  This is where all my hatred of you comes fromLOL.
 
lol...girl thats the thing...mofos on bs.com always shoot they self in the foot.  always.
Back to Top
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 06 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 116446
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:30pm
Nope, she wasn't playing. 

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

hater post from the lonely bitter childless womanSleepy


And fck all 8 bishes who thanked the post (though several may have in fact been her)
Back to Top
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 26 2007
Location: US - Illinois
Status: Offline
Points: 54532
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

 I wasn't even coming at you crazy Bunny because I don't care about your multiple personalities nor was I surprised.  I threw a lil shade a lil joke and wasn't going in on you because there was no real real need.  I avoid you on here like I carry wet ones in case a bum tries to touch me irl.

You know what people PM me about? Medical school.  Law school.  Career advice.  Real world sh*t.  Because despite my jokes and sh*t, I am bout black women who want to educate themselves and create networks.  I connect people on here to people in REAL life. When can you say you have ever done some sh*t like that? What do people PM you about? BHM lists? What do you tell people to PM  you about? "oh PM me,  I noticed something on here a long time ago and when I tell you you'll notice it too."  You're all about BHM, a fictional world where people create their own narratives.  

Yes, I share on here and before you and your kind arrived BHM was a place where people could honestly share honestly and openly. I've pulled back ever since the dregs of society decided BHM would be their new resting place.  The relationships I've developed with some women on here has enriched my life so yes I share.  Does it make you mad that I share pics of my glasses? Got that pic right clicked save boo? I can change my glasses? You can't change your fails.  Never forget, I am better at you at this game called life.

I ain't reading your reply. And when I say I'm not reading it, I honestly will not.  I barely read your posts now. Don't let the length of my responses make you think that you're a motherfvcking factor dear.  You're not.  A liberal arts and legal education taught me diction and the propensity to overtype.  Word to ModelDiva or whatever that girls name was who also shared my love of a thick install :) Fck with me again.  You know I got it.


i can attest to this! Pity is great like that
continue to shame the devil girl Clap


Ditto
Back to Top
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 06 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 116446
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:36pm
I mean damn.  If we still had siggies I swear mine would be 'I can change my glasses but you can't change your fail'.   That sh*t hurt my (extended) feelings so badLOLCry
Back to Top
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 08 2006
Location: southside holla
Status: Offline
Points: 236959
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:


And fck all 8 bishes who thanked the post (though several may have in fact been her)
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLDead


Edited by ThoughtCouture - Feb 02 2014 at 2:43pm
Back to Top
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 28 2007
Location: myworld
Status: Offline
Points: 60363
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 3:15pm
LOL at this thread.

i'm now convinced that the "thanks" feature was created for instigators. 
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 36>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down