Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Can you guys vote for me?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 35>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:14pm
pity be like

Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:15pm
lmaooooo
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

me too nita.  in fact, i seem to recall her saying some slick shyt to me about being divorced.  and no, i'm not doing no damn forum/google/cache search to produce no receipts so don't ask..ok bunny.

I can't find the thread with the divorced comments, but I did find this:

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=352761&PID=10039457&title=kim-kardashian-preggo#10039457

Aaaaand from that same page

Originally posted by The rabbid The rabbid wrote:

ppl on this site are clueless & delusional.  did Kris or Kourtney blow up?? no.  Body types  & traits are usually hereditary.  To think she's gonna become a rotund porker like Jessica Simpson is ridiculous. She knows her body is how she makes her money.  Solange, beyonce, amber, etc... did not get so fat when pregnant, so idk why ppl think Kim will.

*TC voice* So strong, so wrong. LOL

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:17pm
rofl cheater proof!

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:17pm
jewels!!LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:19pm
oh and before bunny or one of her peoples comes in here fact checkin...

now that i think a lil more about it she dd say she was just "playing" and that she knew i had a man...so....
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:20pm
That cat gif is one of my all time favorites. I'd love to know what she was watching.

'Ermehegerd! ERMEHEGERD! Gurl, did you see that?!'

TV show? Movie? Hood fight? Anybody? Pweeese....

eta: And TC, that heaux wasn't playing. She was feelin the heat from all them 'Bunny you ain't shyt' posts.

Edited by FarraFace - Feb 02 2014 at 2:22pm
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

I wasn't even coming at you crazy Bunny because I don't care about your multiple personalities nor was I surprised.  I threw a lil shade a lil joke and wasn't going in on you because there was no real real need.  I avoid you on here like I carry wet ones in case a bum tries to touch me irl.

You know what people PM me about? Medical school.  Law school.  Career advice.  Real world sh*t.  Because despite my jokes and sh*t, I am bout black women who want to educate themselves and create networks.  I connect people on here to people in REAL life. When can you say you have ever done some sh*t like that? What do people PM you about? BHM lists? What do you tell people to PM  you about? "oh PM me,  I noticed something on here a long time ago and when I tell you you'll notice it too."  You're all about BHM, a fictional world where people create their own narratives.  

Yes, I share on here and before you and your kind arrived BHM was a place where people could honestly share honestly and openly. I've pulled back ever since the dregs of society decided BHM would be their new resting place.  The relationships I've developed with some women on here has enriched my life so yes I share.  Does it make you mad that I share pics of my glasses? Got that pic right clicked save boo? I can change my glasses? You can't change your fails.  Never forget, I am better at you at this game called life.

I ain't reading your reply. And when I say I'm not reading it, I honestly will not.  I barely read your posts now. Don't let the length of my responses make you think that you're a motherfvcking factor dear.  You're not.  A liberal arts and legal education taught me diction and the propensity to overtype.  Word to ModelDiva or whatever that girls name was who also shared my love of a thick install :) Fck with me again.  You know I got it.

i can attest to this! Pity is great like that
continue to shame the devil girl Clap
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

LOL @ that gif!!!!!!! 
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:24pm
oh i see.  kim kardashian threads are like a useless waste of space so I probably didn't read it.   I have skimmed one or two but not enough to see that. 

TC you are a flawless piece of sh*t.   Like you had an ant on your foot and couldn't be bothered to even move it off of you.  Ants crawl on my foot all the time what can I say.  This is where all my hatred of you comes fromLOL.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 35>
  Share Topic