BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Can you guys vote for me?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 36>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 11:49am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

I am going to use one of your famous lines.  YOU ARE A LIAR. every other day? Me? talk about you? Dear God no. I don't like to interact very often with fonts with salient mental defects.  You quoted ME in this thread.

I didn't read your entire reply but GimmeMore decided to bold and make sure to use my favorite color font as I scrolled so if I respond somewhat inaccurately it's because I did not read your original post. But I commend you for your effort and respond to what I remember Gimme highlighted.

You are damn correct our financial situations are not the same.  You allegedly have three young ones to feed and a husband.  I am a young black urban professional while you seem to just to be.....urban. Even w/o being a DINK, I do have more disposable income.  And I do appreciate the financial advice.  I could be more frugal but I take financial advice from posters like Talia not from a woman whose financial situation was so unstable in her 30s that she had to resort to pilfering internet like a hungry child steals stale bread [bc the internet is your nourishment...see what I did there?]  The audacity of  a 30 year old who did not have the financial acumen and foresight to pay her Verizon wireless bill chastising me is amusing to no end.  I hope when you file your taxes and claim your kids, you pay for your internet bill up front for the year...wouldn't want that cut.  You claim that it's unfair that people can't believe that black people such as yourself vacation twice or thrice annually but it's hard for you to fathom that I ain't in debt for no damn bag or shoes. tsk tsk

You said something about my family? Why should I be ashamed that my parents are divorced and my mom remarried a wonderful man? I know being Satan's spawn is a full time job which leaves little time  for comprehension skills outside of being conniving and devious but I consider my stepfather my father. My parents are amazing people.  Why are the actions of adults imputed on me? Why is divorce a dirty D word? You're divorced. You should be embarrassed that you were on BHM posting threads about how your jump off had a jump off and you couldn't deal with it.  http://f3.blackhairmedia.com/lol-my-jump-invited-me-to-vagipe_topic224003_page1.html That's embarrassing.  Marrying a man you barely knew is embarrassing. Not being a child a divorce.

The comments about my dh? Girl bye. Couldn't care less what you think. That's all you're getting.

Your arguments about me being an attention whore are just so funny.  oooo Epitome posted pic about her wedding! Yes, years ago in VIP when posters asked.LOL  The only people who hate weddings are single bitter broads, divorced broads, or broads who have no wedding photos because the hit that old Justice of the Peace for both their ceremonies. ooo--Epitome posts pics of her ugly purse.  Yes in the fashion thread [that you rarely if ever post in but seemingly read closely to keep tabs on a playa]. But I ain't eva seen a hater prosper so I meh---to the left.

I am attention whore yet you sit down for BHM 60 Min interviews so excited to tell everyone about you! You've been creating the same narrative of being attacked/hated on etc since 2009.  [see thread here: http://f3.blackhairmedia.com/dont-believe-the-lies_topic284234_page1.html  You've been wanting to set the record straight for internet jawns for damn near 5 years.  What is there to set straight? You are looking 40 in the eyes. Yet, your narrative is the same? Where is your growth? Where is your wisdom? Debating with a woman almost 10 years your junior about nonsense.

I sincerely hope I enter my 30s with more peace and security and grace than the way you have been living your 30s. Who says with age comes wisdom and discernment? You prove the opposite.

Again--stay blessed in 2014.

Bunny reading this ether:

Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 11:50am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Ermm

Confused

The hell you makin' faces at me for?
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 11:51am
Lock up Epitome call the baliff this ooman too raass out of order!!! 

I never remember abt that vagipe business . Deadings deadings the ppl dem in BHM land are deadinggg.

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 11:52am

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Ermm

Confused

The hell you makin' faces at me for?

Thought you were making faces at me. oh well misunderstanding

Edited by f8dagrate - Feb 02 2014 at 11:54am
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 11:59am
Smh.....
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:17pm
Forget Beyonce, Pity the one up in here snatchin' edges Cry
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:20pm
why are there so many battles going on?  Let's keep the peace ya'll.   No need for this and then lose more great members.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

You been here since when 2010 and BHM is in you soooo good you can't let go when BHM dumps your ass. You feeenin' for BHM ever since the IC came over, got names on deck, methods to circumvent and and infiltrate.  Got all the rules memorized.

meandered downstairs in the afternoon and waited for my package to arrive.

You don't believe in God but you need to stay prayed up because you are FVCKED up.  

my favorite parts...Embarrassed
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

why are there so many battles going on?  Let's keep the peace ya'll.   No need for this and then lose more great members.

Sorry Nice....can't be comin in here wit dat...
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

The moderator/admin is either a white woman or severely mixed. For a while I quit going on because they let too much black woman shade slide. It came to the point where black women werent only being shaded, but shots were fired at us and the mods would act like it was no big deal.  You cannot be no real black woman and respond the way they did. There are a few white women and heavily mixed girls on the site and every now and then you can catch it in the comments they make.

Heart

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style