BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Can you guys vote for me?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 35>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

This is stupid.
We all get our beatdowns this is hers. I got mine, you got your's too but bunny was on her vacation Staycation. So she couldn't back you up.

you're such a moron. idk why in your feeble little mind a regular black woman can't take vacations.  How daft are you?
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:47pm
Geek
i just wanted to be apart of the thread.but this is all i got.

LOL
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:47pm

[/QUOTE]Somebody caught HELLA FEELINGS!!!  oooh poor pitiful pity.  Talking as if nobody else has nice things.  I have a job yes, so does my man.  If either one of us quit, we'd be good for months to come.  My lifestyle is not to be a careless bitch with money buying ovepriced bullsh*t that some white man is getting rich off.  I have everything we need & more.  Name brands & price tags don't phase me in the least.  You are a whore, a name brand whore & an attention whore,  That is why you make so many self centered posts & threads.  idgaf about you, I dont post in ur corny threads & I don't care for ur opinion that you feel the need to share with me every 5 mins.  Oh how u contradict yourself.  You talk about rarely interacting with me YET EVERYTIME there is an interaction YOU initiated it FACT.  You follow me around & make snide comments.  I dont like you, dont give a fucc about you, dont talk to you, about you or even think of ur superficial wack ass.  

BHM doesn't have a like system dumbass, Plenty ppl get me & thank my post on their own accord.  I don't need a circle jerk of sycophants to validate me.  I do just fine.  My mom & dad love me plenty.  Ur dad aint even around yet u wanna talk about parents.  My mom had enough sense no to get knocked up as a child, unlike yours.  And let's not talk about husbands.  Mine handles bizniz in all areas & yours looks like Stephen A Smith going bald, not sexy at all.  

I help plenty here, I don't need to broadcast it cuz I'm not an attention whore.  I am very resourceful= by this  you mean your a thief?& helpful.  Those that deal with me know it.  There's a thing called discretion & tact, try using it sometimes.  All that glitters is not gold.  & lmao @ u getting so mad I talked about ur ugly glasses.  Who cares about them.  Didn't know you were so sensitive.   Now maybe you can go fucc your husband.  He gets no action cuz ur trolling the internet picking fights.  I know his dick must be as dry, ashy & chapped as ur hands & feetLOL
[/QUOTE]

FTP
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

This is stupid.
We all get our beatdowns this is hers. I got mine, you got your's too but bunny was on her vacation Staycation. So she couldn't back you up.

you're such a moron. idk why in your feeble little mind a regular black woman can't take vacations.  How daft are you?

You probably do take vacations. But, I would love to see the receipts of these said vacations.Big smile
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:50pm
and I'm sick of her, india, afro, samone & tbaby always talking about how they don't care about me or what I say, yet I roll off their crusty finger tips every other day.  If you REALLY didn't care, I would never cross ur maggot filled minds.  But alas, here we are

mmm hhhmmm..
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:51pm
@bunny, I can't take you seriouly enough to get mad at you. But you remember the last time you caught your temper with me? Yea at the end of the day I like to laugh. You're funnyLOL
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:53pm

This is stupid.

You probably do take vacations. But, I would love to see the receipts of these said vacations.Big smile
I owe YOU NOTHING!

the I look like posting itineraries & plane tickets just to shut yo dumb ass up.  

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:55pm

and I'm sick of her, india, afro, samone & tbaby always talking about how they don't care about me or what I say, yet I roll off their crusty finger tips every other day.  If you REALLY didn't care, I would never cross ur maggot filled minds.  But alas, here we are

mmm hhhmmm..

Do I ever cross your mind, anytime? Do you ever wake up reaching out for me
Do I ever cross your mind (anytime?)
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:55pm
Who is bunny? Will the real bunny please stand up. Im not sure whats going on but I am very entertained LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 11:57pm

Somebody caught HELLA FEELINGS!!!  oooh poor pitiful pity.  Talking as if nobody else has nice things.  I have a job yes, so does my man.  If either one of us quit, we'd be good for months to come.  My lifestyle is not to be a careless bitch with money buying ovepriced bullsh*t that some white man is getting rich off.  I have everything we need & more.  Name brands & price tags don't phase me in the least.  You are a whore, a name brand whore & an attention whore,  That is why you make so many self centered posts & threads.  idgaf about you, I dont post in ur corny threads & I don't care for ur opinion that you feel the need to share with me every 5 mins.  Oh how u contradict yourself.  You talk about rarely interacting with me YET EVERYTIME there is an interaction YOU initiated it FACT.  You follow me around & make snide comments.  I dont like you, dont give a fucc about you, dont talk to you, about you or even think of ur superficial wack ass.  

BHM doesn't have a like system dumbass, Plenty ppl get me & thank my post on their own accord.  I don't need a circle jerk of sycophants to validate me.  I do just fine.  My mom & dad love me plenty.  Ur dad aint even around yet u wanna talk about parents.  My mom had enough sense no to get knocked up as a child, unlike yours.  And let's not talk about husbands.  Mine handles bizniz in all areas & yours looks like Stephen A Smith going bald, not sexy at all.  

I help plenty here, I don't need to broadcast it cuz I'm not an attention whore.  I am very resourceful & helpful.  Those that deal with me know it.  There's a thing called discretion & tact, try using it sometimes.  All that glitters is not gold.  & lmao @ u getting so mad I talked about ur ugly glasses.  Who cares about them.  Didn't know you were so sensitive.   Now maybe you can go fucc your husband.  He gets no action cuz ur trolling the internet picking fights.  I know his dick must be as dry, ashy & chapped as ur hands & feet

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 35>
  Share Topic