Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Can you guys vote for me?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 35>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Summary.....

And I thank people to make them feel like someone feels them all the time.....lol

lol. Sometimes I thank people just to round off the # .
Sponsored Links

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 8:52pm
I know if they actually started showing who thanks who, thanks would drop rapidly.  I like the anonymity.Evil Smile

Oh and Purp iloled when you said you were Mod 5.   Didn't somebody in Midna's deleted thread claim me, you and Nita were the mods here?

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 9:18pm
you can be lonely and have a man

Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

I know if they actually started showing who thanks who, thanks would drop rapidly.  I like the anonymity.Evil Smile

Oh and Purp iloled when you said you were Mod 5.   Didn't somebody in Midna's deleted thread claim me, you and Nita were the mods here?

I hope they do this.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 10:12pm

that's what they tell me. LOL
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

you can be lonely and have a man

duh...LOL
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Summary.....

And I thank people to make them feel like someone feels them all the time.....lol

lol. Sometimes I thank people just to round off the # .
I have habits like that too.Cry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 11:06pm
LOL
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 8:08am
Damn Ashbash was posting directly from my brain in this thread.  If I was suspected as a bunny persona I would def start a thread and post receipts tooLOL

I'm sussy of everything but I'm quasi convinced Keisha isn't bunny.  The jury is still out on other fonts.   

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:10am

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">and I'm sick of her, india, afro, samone & tbaby and pity always </span>
<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">
</span>
<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">See the only thing these names have in common is one thing. Success, and you're mad at that. You wish your life was good but it isn't. You aren't ish, your life isn't ish and they are more better at life than you. I'm happy to make you feel sick, inferiority is a disease to which success is the cure. </span>

Cool
I didn't even know the senile defective was in here ranting when there's already a thread devoted to her 80%.  And Pity's posts--no getting revived from that ether!  I had a nanosecond of sorrow for the call center representative in cubicle B4.  Here's a few tearsCryLOL

wait what's this bout a call centre?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 35>
  Share Topic