Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can you guys vote for me?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 36>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 1:59pm
the thing about bunny is that I often think the things she says to others is a little self loathing.  from her relationship comments to the infamous 'n..gas aint sh*t but slimy ass criminals'. 

Damn TC I didn't know she said that to you or I skipped the post.  I always be on some 'now bunny, you know that was fcked up' speeches all the damn time but she has literally worn me out.  I say bunny DON'T DO it and she responds with I appreciate the advice and all kfoxx but...

I was hoping she was turning over a new leaf when she started modding mafia but little did I know her life of crime was entering a new phase.      

I officially quit my job as Patron Saint of Lost Muthafckn Causes. 
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:10pm
awhhhhh  Hug

i'm telling yall this is eerily similar to the type of foolywang we used to go thru with loonzy tunez...

on second thought no it isn't.  mzd would at least apologize...lol

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Feb 02 2014 at 2:12pm
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

the thing about bunny is that I often think the things she says to others is a little self loathing.  from her relationship comments to the infamous 'n..gas aint sh*t but slimy ass criminals'. 

Damn TC I didn't know she said that to you or I skipped the post.  I always be on some 'now bunny, you know that was fcked up' speeches all the damn time but she has literally worn me out.  I say bunny DON'T DO it and she responds with I appreciate the advice and all kfoxx but...

I was hoping she was turning over a new leaf when she started modding mafia but little did I know her life of crime was entering a new phase.      

I officially quit my job as Patron Saint of Lost Muthafckn Causes. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:14pm
pity be like

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:15pm
lmaooooo
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

me too nita.  in fact, i seem to recall her saying some slick shyt to me about being divorced.  and no, i'm not doing no damn forum/google/cache search to produce no receipts so don't ask..ok bunny.

I can't find the thread with the divorced comments, but I did find this:

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=352761&PID=10039457&title=kim-kardashian-preggo#10039457

Aaaaand from that same page

Originally posted by The rabbid The rabbid wrote:

ppl on this site are clueless & delusional.  did Kris or Kourtney blow up?? no.  Body types  & traits are usually hereditary.  To think she's gonna become a rotund porker like Jessica Simpson is ridiculous. She knows her body is how she makes her money.  Solange, beyonce, amber, etc... did not get so fat when pregnant, so idk why ppl think Kim will.

*TC voice* So strong, so wrong. LOL

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:17pm
rofl cheater proof!

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:17pm
jewels!!LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:19pm
oh and before bunny or one of her peoples comes in here fact checkin...

now that i think a lil more about it she dd say she was just "playing" and that she knew i had a man...so....
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:20pm
That cat gif is one of my all time favorites. I'd love to know what she was watching.

'Ermehegerd! ERMEHEGERD! Gurl, did you see that?!'

TV show? Movie? Hood fight? Anybody? Pweeese....

eta: And TC, that heaux wasn't playing. She was feelin the heat from all them 'Bunny you ain't shyt' posts.

Edited by FarraFace - Feb 02 2014 at 2:22pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System