Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can we tell that she's really a man??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 11:59am
Im sure she could fool many...Folks still trying to check for adams apples when we (men and women) both have them. When you've seen it a lot you learn to look for certain things...I am very rarely fooled but i do love to see a great M2F transformations. His voice is a give away ... if it were deeper he could just sound like beyonce
Sponsored Links

Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 12:08pm
I have an associate who is now post op, but he still LOOKALIKEAMAN to me. LET ME TELL YOU THIS, there are plenty of straight men I know for a fact, sleeping with him as I type this. Both when he was slinging and wit his newgina. To me, he looks like he COULD maybe, only slightly be a woman that SHOULD, DEFINITELY be a man, at best. Nothing close to the girl in my OP. So I know if my friend is passing now, Amiyah's ass is def fooling people. And he also definitely has lubrication issues with his FAUXGINA!

I would post a pic... but you never know who knows who!

Luv2Teach View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luv2Teach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 12:10pm
Now looking at the pictures, I wouldn't be able to. But listening to this interview, I'd be able to tell instantly. 

Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 12:12pm
Oh .. who cares....
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 12:15pm
she looks and sounds like a man in that interview 

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 12:21pm
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/i-woulda-been-fooled-if_topic327226_page1.html

Link to other thread where people caught feelings
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

she looks and sounds like a man in that interview 

Yup
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 12:28pm
Damn, didnt know that thread existed, but that's deep. I merely scrolled through, and I was fooled the entire time. Perhaps I need to get my transgometer calibrated!
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 1:03pm
In pics yes in person no But s/he is bad, very pretty. I had a TG friend who looked cute but not as pretty as Amiyah and had no trouble sleeping with "straight" men. Most knew she was a boy some did not and s/he was pre-op so I know Amiyah is getting many dates.
jayjaynonie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jayjaynonie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 2:40pm
A few pics are giving me Drag but it's not that apparent. Like others have posted, if you can fool some one in RL (maybe vids too, because you can pick up on mannerism and other featues that one may hide in photos), than you've really good at passing as woman.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style