BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Can we have a CIARA style watch thread?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 38>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 11:04pm

Ciara Is About To Pop! Spotted On The Beach With Future!

Wed, Mar 12 2014 by Bitchie Staff | Filed Under: Celebrities
Ciara shows off baby belly with Future

Ciara and Future are too cute with their matching hair.

Earlier this week, the couple shared a photo of them getting in some rest and relaxation on the beach before their bundle of joy arrives. Posting a few pics on Instagram from a mysterious location, CiCi and her boo looked super happy and in pre-marital bliss.

These new pics lay to rest the rumors that she was in labor earlier this week and has already given birth. It was also widely reported that Ciara dropped $22,000 on her baby’s nursery, to which she had to break her silence to address on Twitter. She wrote:

Dropped 20k On Stuffed Animals?? That’s Just Sounds So Stupid. #WhatStuffedAnimalsCost20k? #AndWhosTheFool2BuyThem? Just Stop It.

Last month, Future spilled the beans on the baby’s gender during an interview in the UK:

“The baby is already listening to music now. [Ciara] sent me a video while I was over here with the headphones on her stomach. She said ‘The baby just listened to “Turn On The Lights,” the version with me and you!’ I said ‘He gott- You gotta play that “Anytime” for him, the new one you did. Let him hear that. See how he kick.’”

How cute!

Peep more pics below:

Ciara shows off baby belly

Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 11:57pm
so he rocking blonde dreads now?Dead
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 11:59pm
Is it me or is she having the quickest pregnancy? Stern Smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 12:04am
^^ yea i hope thats sarcasm and shes not about to pop

....too soon dont do it...reconsider...read some liter--ature on the subject
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 12:09am
aw its a boy.. didnt know that. 

this will be his 3rd boy i believe. he has 1 girl.. 

i think she really is about to pop.. they thought she went into labor earlier this week evidently.. 
and according to tmz she was 7months in the middle of jan.. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 12:15am

dang tho didnt she announce it in january?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 12:22am
i think she just finally confirmed it in jan.. 

i was just reading an interview and she wouldnt tell when she was due or the sex but she said, 'im not too far from the delivery room' (this was in jan too)

i think shes one of them naturally smaller ones.. and just hid it/didnt show for a while.. 

idk why she was actin like shes beyonce and tried to keep the sex and due date a secret like ppl would be following/after her or something.. 

Edited by coconess - Mar 13 2014 at 12:23am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 12:29am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i think she just finally confirmed it in jan.. 

i was just reading an interview and she wouldnt tell when she was due or the sex but she said, 'im not too far from the delivery room' (this was in jan too)

i think shes one of them naturally smaller ones.. and just hid it/didnt show for a while.. 

idk why she was actin like shes beyonce and tried to keep the sex and due date a secret like ppl would be following/after her or something.. 

DeadDeadDead

you aint rightLOL
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:45am
this girl has always been gorg. I am happy for her she looks happy
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 12:24pm

A Very Pregnant Ciara Spotted Baby Shopping In Santa Monica

Mon, Mar 17 2014 by Necole Bitchie | Filed Under: Celebrities
Ciara shops at Giggles Baby Store at 9 Months pregnant

Ciara got a big ole bump oh yeah!

There is nothing like the joys of motherhood and a new mom that is expecting! Especially, when the due date is near.

Singer Ciara indulged in last minute shopping for her bundle of joy this past weekend as she visited Giggles Baby Store in Santa Monica.  The 9-month pregnant fierce chick was spotted looking at baby toys and clothes with a female friend, while dressed casual in a blue shirt and jean short combo, and no makeup.

Her fiancee Future recently let it slip in an interview that the couple are expecting a boy, however, in the past, Ciara revealed she was hoping for a girl at first:

I did have a preference before I found out what it was. I had a preference at first and it was different than what I thought, but my fiancé got what he wanted.

Catch a few pics below:

Ciara baby shops at Giggles in Santa Monica 9 Months pregnantCiara shops for her baby at 9 months pregnant

Read more at http://necolebitchie.com/2014/03/17/a-very-pregnant-ciara-spotted-baby-shopping-in-santa-monica/#TtI1seEIJIhLzR43.99
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 38>