Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can we have a CIARA style watch thread?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 36>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 2:56pm
December 4th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Ciara, Instagram, Shopping
Splurge: Ciara’s Instagram Givenchy Beige Patchwork Print Sweatshirt
By Faith

Ciara posted some outtakes from her Pulp Mag shoot on Instagram. Naturally, she had to wear some Givenchy, modeling the brand’s $1,055 Beige Patchwork Print Sweatshirt:

ciara-instagram-givenchy-beige-patchwork-sweatshirt

Her boxy sweatshirt features a ribbed crewneck collar, cuffs, and hem, an irregular geometric pattern throughout the sleeves and side panels in white, black, and tones of beige, and the brand’s graphic Madonna print at the front in tones of yellow and grey.

givenchy-beige-patchwork-print-sweatshirt

This is editorial all the way: I’m here for it!

If you’re up for the splurge, snag CiCi’s topper at www.ssense.com.

Thoughts?

*Check out Ciara’s other outtakes from the shoot. Which look is your favorite?

ciara-instagram-givenchy-beige-patchwork-sweatshirt-2

ciara-instagram-givenchy-beige-patchwork-sweatshirt-1

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 3:31pm

CIARA BEAMS ON THE COVER OF ‘PULP’ MAGAZINE

CIARA TOPS THE YEAR OFF W/ ANOTHER COVER
Ciara shows off Ring
Cici showed off her new engagement ring. Check out the pics! Read More »
CIARA + 'PAPER'
Va va voom! CiCi's stunning mag cover/feature. Read More »

A little over a month following her engagement to Future, Ciara covers Pulp magazine. Although she’s not seen donning the 15-carat diamond ring her rapper beau proposed with, the “Body Party” singer is exceptionally all smiles.

Adding to the slew of lids Ciara has already graced this year, the songstress is now happily in front of the fashion magazine’s No.8 issue.

Peep some takes from Ciara’s photo shoot, below. Pulp‘s issue No.8 is out now.

( PHOTOS: PULP )
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 5:20pm

[Photos] Ciara Emerges At Charity Event Looking Very Pregnant

Mon, Dec 23 2013 by Bitchie Staff | Filed Under: Celebrities

Ciara pregnant

Do we need anymore receipts? Ciara is def preggo!

She has that mommy glow!

For the past few months, we’ve been wondering “is she or isn’t she” when it comes to the pregnancy rumors, but Cici emerged at an event in Atlanta this weekend and she looked undeniably pregnant. The singer was spotted at the Astronaut Kid’s Holiday charity event with Future wearing black baggy clothes that did nothing to hide her baby bump. Add in her “pregnancy face” and this rumor has all but been confirmed out of her own mouth!

As you know, Ciara and Future have been dating since last year, with the rapper proposing to the 28-year-old with a 15-carat ring in October.

Peep a few more pics:

Ciara attends Future Toy Drive in AtlantaCiara and Future Toy Drive 8

Ciara and Future Toy Drive 5

During an interview with Singersroom in November 2012, the ATL songstress spoke briefly on motherhood:

“I definitely will be the mom that’s going to, like, preparing my kids’ their lunch and taking them out to their events and cheering them along the way. I’m totally going to be that.”

Aww! Ciara the soccer mom!

However, we wonder how the pregnancy and subsequent motherhood will affect her plans of putting out a new album in 2014. Speaking with GENLUX magazine recently, Ciara revealed:

“I’m in the process of making my new album. My inspiration is life and reality. It’s important to express myself musically. I am so connected to who I am now, and I now want to share pieces of myself with the world.”

Her fans are definitely going to be pissed if “Overdose” doesn’t get a video!

Maybe she’s pulling a Beyoncé and getting everything set before she chills out for a little bit to enjoy being a wife and mother. Whatever the case, congrats to the happy couple!

Read more: Necole Bitchie.com: [Photos] Ciara Emerges At Charity Event Looking Very Pregnant http://necolebitchie.com/2013/12/23/photo-ciara-emerges-at-an-event-looking-very-pregnant/#ixzz2oLKmC7oL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 4:49pm

photo burbc33.jpg

Ciara also posted an X-mas "couples" pic with her fiance Future.  "Merry Christmas From Us:) X!"

photo burbc32.jpg

CiCi also posed with her mom.  "Realized My Post of Me and My Mommies From Christmas Was Deleted:(... Here It Goes Again! #XMasMemories Xo"

Edited by femmefatale85 - Dec 26 2013 at 4:49pm
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 6:21pm
I hate that yorkie terrier hair do...her skin is gorgeous tho!
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 7:48pm
yup...she's pregnant
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 7:57pm
Shes glowing.
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 9:40pm
Pregnancy looks great on her!!! man that kid is gonna be supermodel gorgeous, you see them strong features on both of them!! Can't wait
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

December 4th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Ciara, Instagram, Shopping
Splurge: Ciara’s Instagram Givenchy Beige Patchwork Print Sweatshirt
By Faith

Ciara posted some outtakes from her Pulp Mag shoot on Instagram. Naturally, she had to wear some Givenchy, modeling the brand’s $1,055 Beige Patchwork Print Sweatshirt:

Her boxy sweatshirt features a ribbed crewneck collar, cuffs, and hem, an irregular geometric pattern throughout the sleeves and side panels in white, black, and tones of beige, and the brand’s graphic Madonna print at the front in tones of yellow and grey.

givenchy-beige-patchwork-print-sweatshirt

This is editorial all the way: I’m here for it!

If you’re up for the splurge, snag CiCi’s topper at www.ssense.com.

Thoughts?

*Check out Ciara’s other outtakes from the shoot. Which look is your favorite?

ciara-instagram-givenchy-beige-patchwork-sweatshirt-2

ciara-instagram-givenchy-beige-patchwork-sweatshirt-1

um maybe it's me but if one is modeling a mortgage payment, car payments altogether  u would think not to model next to a wall that has holes in it...on ciara's left and ur right....hole at bottomConfusedConfusedConfused
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 11:17pm
She looks so pretty!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System