BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can we have a CIARA style watch thread?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 37>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 6:32pm
CIARA photo | Ciara
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 6:34pm

Ciara Livens Up "GMA" With "I'm Out"

Jul 09 | by Natasha

photo ScreenShot2013-07-09at122427PM_zps051f3f62.png

Ciara is still carrying on with her promo tour for her new self-titled album.  And this AM, she rolled up to "Good Morning America" to brighten up everyone's morning routine with "I'm Out."

Check out her performance inside, and pics of the fab chick leaving the "GMA" studios...

photo ScreenShot2013-07-09at122418PM_zpse0ee07f7.png

The Georgia gal posted pics with her dancers in all white everything right before they rocked the "GMA" stage.  Ci told host Robin Roberts in a short interview beforehand about the album and where she's at in life.  You guessed it...she said everything's "amazing".

“I feel so good about where I am right now with my life and the energy that’s been flowing throughout it's just been amazing.

She also mentioned how much Michael Jackson has influenced her career, especially now that she wants to relay, through her music, to her own generation what Michael did for the game.

Check out her energetic performance sans Nicki Minaj (who's featured on the song) below:

And check out her own backstage video right before she took the stage.

CiCi was also spotted leaving out in an EASY sweatshirt:

photo spl574841_001_zps8b9d83ce.jpg  photo spl574841_002_zps35d910a1.jpg

Cute.

Photos: Ciara's IG/Splash

foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 8:14pm
She is so friggin pretty to me.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 9:59pm
I really only like Im Out for Nicki's verses. I can do without Ciara on the trackStern Smile

ETA: I thought this was the other thread....meh.

Edited by **Sk!TtLeS B** - Jul 09 2013 at 10:00pm
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:05pm
As hot as it was today ....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 9:24am

Splurge: Ciara’s Watch What Happens Live Balmain Resort 2013 Leather Bustier Dress and Christian Louboutin Camo Daf Booties

by Jihan

Ciara’s album promo blitz continued last night with an appearance on Bravo’s Watch What Happens Live. For the occasion, she went with $7,205 Balmain leather bustier dress from the label’s Resort 2013 collection, topped off by $1,795 Christian Louboutin camo Daf booties.

ciara-watch-what-happens-balmain-christian-louboutin-outfit

Her black lambskin dress has quilted panels, flounce skirt, branded buttons on the side, and an exposed zipper at the back.

Her Loubies boast a ponyhair camo pattern, 160mm heel and 60mm covered platform.

christian-louboutin-camo-daf-bootie

I am not a fan of the Daf bootie! To me, the platform makes your feet look like hooves and I’m sad to say it’s doing the same for poor Cici. However, the dress is fab! It’s got a sweet silhouette, and the leather material adds the tough girl edge– it’s just my style! And let’s get into Ci’s hair! love it!

ciara-balmain-watch-what-happens-louboutin

If you like, get her dress at Stylebop and her booties at ChristianLouboutin.com.
Recreate her look for less here:

ciara-balmain-louboutin-watch-what-happens-live

What do you think?

ciara-watch-what-happens-balmain-christian-louboutin-outfit

~Jihan

Photos: Ciara Instagram

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 7:48am

COUPLEDOM: Ciara ROCKING BIG CURLS, ALL BOO'D UP With FUTURE At The Club

Jul 22 | by _YBF

photo ctrl2.jpg

Ciara stepped out in Atlanta with her boo Future over the weekend.  See where the couple hung out inside and get the deets on Future's latest baby mama drama....  

photo ctrl4.jpg

Over the weekend, "Body Party" singer Ciara partied at Atlanta hot spot REIGN with her boyfriend and producer, Future. 

photo crtl1.jpg

The couple managed to have a good time, despite Future's persistent baby mama drama and legal woes.  He's now engaged in a legal battle with baby mama #1, Jessica Smith, who's seeking additional child support for their 10-year-old son, and he's going to court with baby mama #2, Brittni Mealy, who's asking the courts for back child support from June and July.  

photo ctrl3.jpg

But with all that he's experiencing, Future made it clear that Cici is someone he can turn to for support.  After their night at Reign,  he tweeted, "My Patna In Crime #QueenC.

Photos vian Ctrlatl.com

K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 7:53am
She is so lost it's sad to watch. Disapprove
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 12:42pm
This is cute

Ciara and Future Supper Club After Party

But pretty much everything else is meh. Whoever her marketing/pr person is is winning though. I feel like I have never seen Ciara this much in the "public" scene. Generally, no one has time for her.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 5:21pm
Who the hell is she trying to be?
And who gave her beyonces wig

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Jul 22 2013 at 5:23pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com