BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Can we have a CIARA style watch thread?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 38>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MissCapricorn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCapricorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 2:57pm
Awww congrats!
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 3:20pm
i dont think that was meant as shade.. 

some look cute(er) with a bigger/rounder face and chubby cheeks.. 
some.. not at all…. 
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

moisturizer=naturesgift] I think she looks cute! Iyour ne how some of y'all would look???

Don't have to imagine. Me and 99% of my baby board look like cici now and we still have 3.5 months to go

Im so scaredCry....I think my bewbs go look like a love seat just sitting on my chest....LOLCry
[/QUOTE]

It's ok your belly will help to prop them up
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by MissCapricorn MissCapricorn wrote:

Awww congrats!

Thx!
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 3:27pm
beyonce obviously looks better pregnant, no kanye.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 3:30pm
when bey got really pregnant like ciara is now.. she wasnt even hella recognizable and she stayed hidden… 

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i think she just finally confirmed it in jan.. 

i was just reading an interview and she wouldnt tell when she was due or the sex but she said, 'im not too far from the delivery room' (this was in jan too)

i think shes one of them naturally smaller ones.. and just hid it/didnt show for a while.. 

idk why she was actin like shes beyonce and tried to keep the sex and due date a secret like ppl would be following/after her or something.. 

I don't know where all the demand for info comes from I wish someone would think they've a right.

And she looks fine preggers
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 2:47pm

[On The Scene] Ciara Visits Barneys, Rihanna’s Fashionable Doctor’s Visit, And Jordan Dunn Hits GMA

Wed, Mar 19 2014 by Bitchie Staff Filed Under: Celebrities

Ciara spotted shopping at BarneysCiara is still toting around that baby bump!  The expecting mom was spotted showing off her maternity style earlier today as she visited Barneys in a flowing maxi dress for some retail therapy.  It’s safe to say, she’s retired her heels for good until after the baby’s born! Comfort over everything.

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 4:17pm
whoa shes huge

i think that dress makes her look bigger tho
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 5:56pm

Ciara Celebrates Baby Shower With BFFs Kim Kardashian & La La

Sun, Mar 23 2014 by Bitchie Staff Filed Under: Celebrities

Future and Ciara attend Ciaras baby showerGlowing!

There’s only a few short weeks left in Ciara’s pregnancy, and to celebrate the arrival of her unborn child, the happy singer held a baby shower this weekend at a private residence in Los Angeles.  And it was very evident by all the blue-colored gifts and baby Jordans that Ciara is expecting a boy.

Throughout the day, her good friends like Kim Kardashian, Kris Jenner, La La, and makeup artist Yolanda Frederick, were all spotted arriving, as well as her fiancé Future and his mom Stephanie.

And with the third trimester being the hardest, Ciara continued her trend of keeping it cute and comfy by wearing a beautiful white and burgundy, lace-embroidered Naeem Khan caftan dress. Gorgeous!

Check the flicks below!

Future and Ciara at Ciaras baby shower

Futures mom Stephanie, Ciara and Ciaras mom Jackie at Ciaras baby shower

Ciara with her mother and future mother-in-law.

Ciara baby shower 3

Kris Jenner and Kim Kardashian attend Ciaras baby showerKris Jenner came bearing gifts

Ciara and Kris Jenner at Ciaras baby shower La La, Ciara and Kim Kardashian at Ciaras Baby ShowerKim Kardashian tweeted a photo of the trio with the caption, “BFF’s.”  There is a lot of wisdom that can be shared between the three on marriage and motherhood. By the end of the year, all three will be married women with a child.

Read more at http://necolebitchie.com/2014/03/23/ciara-celebrates-baby-shower-with-bffs-kim-kardashian-la-la/#Di5BqpRILdieBuPq.99
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 38>