Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Relaxers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

can someone help me please?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
monicamayhem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monicamayhem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: can someone help me please?
    Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 9:01pm
basicly i had really thick hair. i started using relaxers about two times on two differont occasions on my hair. previously i had only used texturizers i was loving the results. now a couple months later i have noticed my hair is bone straight, breaks a lot  and doesnt seem to be reverting back to the curls i use to have. i was wondering if there was something i could do to fix this current dilema and return my now bone straight hair into being curly again. its been two months and while the relaxer has wore off a bit my hair still isn't really as curly as it would be when i use to only use a texturizer. does anyone know of a product that can restore curls to bone straight hair?
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monicamayhem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 5:17am
helllooooo?
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 10:39am
Basically the only thing I can think of is that you might have to use perm rods and start wet setting your hair.  You can't revert the hair.  Some people claim that using a reconstructor would do it but I don't know about that.  Just find you some perm rods and a setting lotion that you like with a light to medium hold and get a hooded dryer.  Good luck and hopefully more people will respond.
french_vanilla1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote french_vanilla1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 10:49pm
Ya, have to agree with the above. Setting lotion and perm rods sound like your best bet. Relaxers aren't like curly perms- with perms you can play around with the curl and redo it if its not enough/too much. Relaxers, not so much. Once your hair is relaxed, it is permanently straightened. I'm sorry but your hair is not going to go back to being curly Unhappy

To clarify, I am referring to hydroxide relaxers and thio curly perms

Edited by french_vanilla1 - Jan 08 2014 at 10:51pm
happygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 3:13pm
Once a relaxer is applied to the hair, it permanently changes the structure of the hair to make it straight. Once that happens it can not be changed but will have to grow out. If your having a problem with breakage is more likely due to dryness. A small amount of olive oil can be applied to the hair only, concentrating on the ends to combat this.
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 3:18pm
cut off the relaxed part. that the only way to get your curls back! 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monicamayhem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 12:23pm
thanks everyone
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply