Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - can someone explain having  a white s/o....
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

can someone explain having a white s/o....

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 19>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.71  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Soratachi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 26 2010
Location: Ireland- Dublin
Status: Offline
Points: 18584
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soratachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 3:27am
Uhmm I have strong genes I am not  worried.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 05 2009
Location: TTT
Status: Offline
Points: 294906
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 3:28am
oh, f8, you got yourself a white man?

i don't worry about this too much because the only type of white guy I would marry can only be found in the movies.  the rest annoy me after a while.
Back to Top
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 26 2010
Location: inyomouf
Status: Offline
Points: 95289
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 3:30am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

oh, f8, you got yourself a white man?

i don't worry about this too much because the only type of white guy I would marry can only be found in the movies.  the rest annoy me after a while.


lol not today, but I can't help who is attracted to me, either an African American or Caucasian man.. Is what I will marry no exceptions
LOL
Back to Top
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 05 2009
Location: TTT
Status: Offline
Points: 294906
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 3:31am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

oh, f8, you got yourself a white man?

i don't worry about this too much because the only type of white guy I would marry can only be found in the movies.  the rest annoy me after a while.


lol not today, but I can't help who is attracted to me, either an African American or Caucasian man.. Is what I will marry no exceptions
LOL

you live in So Cal right?  i know those Mexicans and Salvadoreans want your ass...even undress you with your eyes and defile you in the time it takes for you to cross the street.  more than black or white want you. LOL


Back to Top
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 26 2010
Location: inyomouf
Status: Offline
Points: 95289
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 3:37am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

oh, f8, you got yourself a white man?

i don't worry about this too much because the only type of white guy I would marry can only be found in the movies.  the rest annoy me after a while.


lol not today, but I can't help who is attracted to me, either an African American or Caucasian man.. Is what I will marry no exceptions
LOL

you live in So Cal right?  i know those Mexicans and Salvadoreans want your ass...even undress you with your eyes and defile you in the time it takes for you to cross the street.  more than black or white want you. LOL




chile & you know this manLOL but naw black men are the most men that come up to meTongue. I love attracive black male attention, but when I'm in palm springs, no black guy will blink an eye at me. But white guys look at me like I fail from heavenDead Black men are my #1st place. I'm just not sure which one I will marry though.
Back to Top
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 12 2011
Location: London, England
Status: Online
Points: 358121
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 3:56am
f8 I was like Shocked you're swirling?

not because I'm against ir relationships (honestly I'm not) but just because I was surprised for some reason.LOL

I attract mostly black men too but this is London so expect to attract all other types tooLOLDead
Back to Top
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 26 2010
Location: inyomouf
Status: Offline
Points: 95289
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 4:03am
lol @ swirling,  girl I just like attractive men, and generally black/white men. You're probably going to marry a white man cherryLOL
Back to Top
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 12 2011
Location: London, England
Status: Online
Points: 358121
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 4:08am
Me too! I like sexy men period...but they're hardly ever white...I like warm skin tones LOLCry

Me marry an oyinbo?!Shocked Tufiakwa!!LOL They be smelling like wet dog and onions. Dead What makes you say that?


But honestly, who knows what I end up marrying though *shrugs* Shocked
Back to Top
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 26 2010
Location: inyomouf
Status: Offline
Points: 95289
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 4:13am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Me too! I like sexy men period...but they're hardly ever white...I like warm skin tones LOLCry

Me marry an oyinbo?!Shocked Tufiakwa!!LOL They be smelling like wet dog and onions. Dead What makes you say that? lol Idk but I just feel that this will be the caseLOL


But honestly, who knows what I end up marrying though *shrugs* Shocked
  I used to hate white people growing up Idk what happened to me?Cry
Back to Top
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 12 2011
Location: London, England
Status: Online
Points: 358121
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 4:39am
LOL
I think I'm definitely more wary of white people now that I'm older and I understand the power structures they've put in place...they ain't all bad of course but still...my eyes are more open nowadays

Please Lord, no whites (if that's the case, please give them some colour), no Asians (I can't with small dycksCry), no hairy men... everything else is kosherThumbs Up, thanks, Cherry.LOL


Edited by CherryBlossom - Jun 03 2013 at 4:39am
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 19>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down