Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

can someone explain having a white s/o....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 19>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.71  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 3:28am
oh, f8, you got yourself a white man?

i don't worry about this too much because the only type of white guy I would marry can only be found in the movies.  the rest annoy me after a while.
Sponsored Links

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 3:30am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i don't worry about this too much because the only type of white guy I would marry can only be found in the movies.  the rest annoy me after a while.

lol not today, but I can't help who is attracted to me, either an African American or Caucasian man.. Is what I will marry no exceptions
LOL
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 3:31am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

lol not today, but I can't help who is attracted to me, either an African American or Caucasian man.. Is what I will marry no exceptions
LOL

you live in So Cal right?  i know those Mexicans and Salvadoreans want your ass...even undress you with your eyes and defile you in the time it takes for you to cross the street.  more than black or white want you. LOL

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 3:37am

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

LOL

you live in So Cal right?  i know those Mexicans and Salvadoreans want your ass...even undress you with your eyes and defile you in the time it takes for you to cross the street.  more than black or white want you. LOL

chile & you know this manLOL but naw black men are the most men that come up to meTongue. I love attracive black male attention, but when I'm in palm springs, no black guy will blink an eye at me. But white guys look at me like I fail from heavenDead Black men are my #1st place. I'm just not sure which one I will marry though.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 4:03am
lol @ swirling,  girl I just like attractive men, and generally black/white men. You're probably going to marry a white man cherryLOL
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 4:13am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Me too! I like sexy men period...but they're hardly ever white...I like warm skin tones LOLCry

Me marry an oyinbo?!Shocked Tufiakwa!!LOL They be smelling like wet dog and onions. Dead What makes you say that? lol Idk but I just feel that this will be the caseLOL

But honestly, who knows what I end up marrying though *shrugs* Shocked
  I used to hate white people growing up Idk what happened to me?Cry
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 4:54am
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

[QUOTE=Joseph_Sun][QUOTE=Lilaca]what's wrong with preserving your race...you mixed folk will never understand ya'll are faux blacks anyway
1. someone who truly wanted to preserve their race wouldnt have mixed kids. Tick

2. mixed people dont belong to a specific race . Tick, bhm needs to learn they arn't black

3. having a white parent might be the reason they prefer a white s/o tick

NEWSFLASH folks .. we are ALL mixed. Maybe it's first, second, tenth or whatever generation mixed .. but we have been here for 12 generations so there is a White person somewhere in your lineage. This has been studied for years.

There are no 'full' African/Black Americans living on the US anymore. Get a grip.

(This is with the exception of the Africans that moved from Africa to America 30 some years ago and now carry an American passport. Yes, the are AA but they are not the decendants of AA slaves etc.)

But .. allll the rest of us are already mixed. Get an education folks!
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 5:14am
Y'all are vile human beings.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 5:24am
Most parents don't want their kids to repeat their mistakes.
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 7:47am
ya'll can be happy to know that I will not breed nothing but black women.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 19>
  Share Topic