Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Can Kansas make a sperm donor pay child support?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can Kansas make a sperm donor pay child support?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nimkola View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nimkola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 4:59pm
But wait - dude has a wife too? What the hell? Did she know about him donating sperm to randoms over the internet?
Sponsored Links

Lhdc2011 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lhdc2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 10:17pm
Foul

iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

He messed up by not signing his parental rights over as soon as that baby breathed oxygen. If she is sickly and poor, he should fight for full custody.

I bet she'd back the fck off then

That doesn't matter. Even if a parent signs their rights over, the state can still go after them for child support if the primary parent of the child files for public assistance.

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 10:38pm
messy situation and no matter what happened or why

is he forgetting that his daughter is living and breathing and is close to having no one to turn to

he should be spending this time getting to know her
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 10:52pm
I don't know how excited I'd be with having a random guy spending time with my kid when my only intent for him was craigslist sperm. LOL
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

I just looked at some of the prices for sperm and getting artificially inseminated.  I...can see why they hit craigslist.  I would have paid extra for a more...traditional route to pregnancy in that situation, but that's a lot of money when there's such an abundance of sperm in the world. Dead
DeadLOL

SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

messy situation and no matter what happened or why

is he forgetting that his daughter is living and breathing and is close to having no one to turn to

he should be spending this time getting to know her

Right. People just don't give a damn. Apparently she was just a quick buck to him. A damn shame. Out here selling your seed on Craigslist and got your child out here starving and don't want to feed her. Some people take it too far.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 11:53pm
I'm not understanding why the father has any obligation to this child? How is it his problem if the child is in need?

I can see why legally but not morally.

They made an arrangement that unfortunately was not done properly but at the end of the day he did not sign up to be a father. If her girlfriend never left it would've never mattered.

If he has to pay bc of a legal thing then ok but He shouldn't be looked at as some deadbeat dad.
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 11:54pm
Yeah.  Other sperm donors don't to get all choked up about these things when they're handing off their genetic legacy at sperm banks.  I imagine this guy feels similarly. 
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 12:00am
I don't think a person should make a monetary gain for selling their child. Children are blessing, worth more than a one-time payment when you are having hard luck. He brought that child into this world and he got money for it. She didn't ask to be here or in that situation. He basically used her and now she is struggling and he doesn't even care. That is twisted to me for a person to have child out there that looks like them, who would not be here if it weren't for them and to look at that child like just another stranger on the street. To me he is not worthy of the gift of siring children.

But that's just my opinion.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>