Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Can Kansas make a sperm donor pay child support?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Can Kansas make a sperm donor pay child support?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 12:51pm
I just looked at some of the prices for sperm and getting artificially inseminated.  I...can see why they hit craigslist.  I would have paid extra for a more...traditional route to pregnancy in that situation, but that's a lot of money when there's such an abundance of sperm in the world. Dead
Sponsored Links

Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 12:58pm
This sounds like a set up to me.
So what about the contract he allegedly signed waving rights?
Does he have a right to fight for custody?
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 1:11pm
what pits was this man wading through in craigslist to have found that ad? LOL ...and 3 cups? he sure is generous and virile Stern Smile
Soratachi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soratachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 1:26pm
such a complicated matter

Edited by Soratachi - Jan 06 2013 at 1:26pm
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

what pits was this man wading through in craigslist to have found that ad? LOL ...and 3 cups? he sure is generous and virile Stern Smile

3 cups is a lot
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by Quiann00 Quiann00 wrote:

This sounds like a set up to me.
So what about the contract he allegedly signed waving rights?
Does he have a right to fight for custody?

not a set up.. more so they are all idiots.

you can't just write on a piece of paper that you want to terminate your parental rights...and that be that.

specifically in kansas... if you want to voluntarily give up parental rights-- you have to do so w/ a judge or another authorized individual.

you and ya baby daddy can't just type it up on microsoft word.. ' he aint in it'
proper steps need to be taken.

and yes he does have the right to fight for custody

femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 4:32pm
This is what CSI episodes are made of.

That man has no responsibility to that child and those dumbass parents. Excuse my French.
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

It's an interesting case. Since the gay marriage is not legal there, they cant go after the ex for cs

well apparently her lover didn't adopt the child.. same sex couples if one carries the child (and they don't always have the doctor do it) they do a second parent adoption for the partner that didn't carry the child, so that the child can be both's child legally.. one would be responsible for child support should their relationship dissolve.. gay marriage isn't legal in my State either but a second parent adoption is.. honestly i think they are stretching with this one.. 
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 4:39pm
He messed up by not signing his parental rights over as soon as that baby breathed oxygen. If she is sickly and poor, he should fight for full custody.

I bet she'd back the fck off then
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 4:49pm
She's not fighting for child support.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>