Perfect Hair Collection

Can i Relax and Dye at the same time?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can i Relax and Dye at the same time?
    Posted: Feb 04 2010 at 3:53pm
I am thinking about putting another relaxer on my hair. I haven't put one on in about two years. i want to dye it or put a burgundy cellophane on it at the same time. I want to do it either before or after the relaxer and i was wondering how that would work out or if it would damage my hair at all. Any Thoughts? please anything will helpSmile
Sponsored Links

macyscorner View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2010 at 4:11pm
oh, no, please don't dye and relax your hair on the same day.
You're supposed to wait at least 2 weeks between chemical processes.

If you do want a color change, you can rinse,or put a celophane in, your hair the same day.

again, do NOT do both(relax and dye) the same daySmile

Edited by macyscorner - Feb 04 2010 at 4:11pm
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2010 at 4:22pm
ok thank you so much i definitely wont dye it. so after i do the relaxer should i wait a few hours before i put the celophane in and does my hair need to be dry?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2010 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

ok thank you so much i definitely wont dye it. so after i do the relaxer should i wait a few hours before i put the celophane in and does my hair need to be dry?

No problem.
You can put the rinse in right after you've relaxed and washed your hair.
blackberry64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackberry64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2010 at 9:51pm
you can!!!! it called profectiv you can relax and then the nutralizing foam is also a dye. this is the best perm i have ever used and i have never had any damage in the 4 years i've been using it
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2010 at 9:22am
Op, PLEASE take my advice.
 thanks
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2010 at 7:48pm
i just bought the celophane. i'm doing that tonight and maybe next week ill do the relxer..i'm gonna hold off on it
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2010 at 7:57pm
no! u should never relax and dye.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2010 at 2:35pm
thanks for all the help. i"m not dying it. I did the celephane the other night and i used fuschia plum or whatever it was and i like the results. I'm gonna go get my hair trimmed and i still want to relax it maybe in a week or two before my boyfriends birthday
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic