Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can I get away with two bundles of hair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
DreamingHair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DreamingHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can I get away with two bundles of hair?
    Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 4:40pm
I won't to know if two bundles (16-18) will be enough. I'm going to be wearing it as a U-part. I'm also going to have leave out though out the sides,back and front of my hair, not much just enough so I can wear my hair up. On the website it says if you get a 16 inch you would only need two bundles because the longer the hair the less comes in a bundle. I don't wanna spend more money for an extra bundle just to have a lot of extra hair I probably won't use since this is the last summer I'm wearing weave. Please help me!
Sponsored Links

keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 10:09pm
at that length 2 should be enough. but it also depends on if u like the big glam or natural look. 
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 11:23pm
If the bundles are at least 3.5oz, you will be ok. Seal your wefts before your install.
Jessica90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 1:05am
Yes you can get away with two bundles. But if you prefer really big hair then you might need 3 bundles.
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 3:49am
I just made a wig with a 4"x4" closure with 2 x16" bundles at 4oz each and it looks very natural... just echoing 2 shld b enough
StrictlyMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StrictlyMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 6:22pm
I would get 3 bundles just in case. Rather have too much hair than not enough
MizzMizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzMizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 6:51pm
Well, companies would rather you buy three and have enough than buy two and they get calls and bad reviews for not giving enough hair I guess. I have always installed two bundles in my hair, but I have never gone over 18 in.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 7:27pm
You should be good if the bundles are 3.5-4.0 ozs each.
mz.bmartin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mz.bmartin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 9:25am
Yes, you should be fine

I ordered 3 bundles (14,16 & 18) thinking i would need all 3 but i only used 16 & 18 and i have a rather large head! lol
SunshineLove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SunshineLove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 2:58am

I also have a big head and I've always used to 2 bundles (4oz each, 18inch). And that's with a  leave out in the front, sides and back. I prefer only 2 bundles because I lean more towards a more natural look, especially if the hair is a straight style.  But I agree with Jessica also- for a big curly style, then I would get the extra bundle for the full effect. :-)

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic