can anyone confirm this???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: can anyone confirm this???
    Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 12:29pm
WTF??!!!!

Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 12:36pm
I tried googling and twittering and nothing came up about this
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 12:38pm
same!
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 12:40pm
i believe someone posted this in the michael brown thread
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 12:42pm
any truth to it though?
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

I tried googling and twittering and nothing came up about this

Coroner: Handcuffed New Iberia man who died in back of police cruiser shot himself in chest, website reports

A 22-year-old New Iberia man who Louisiana State Police say shot himself to death while handcuffed in the back of a police cruiser had a gunshot wound in the chest, a coroner's report shows, and not in the back as police had previously said, NBCNews.com reported.

But the coroner's report agreed with in ruling Victor White III's death a suicide.

Police has said White, who was arrested on a minor drug offense in March, shot himself in the back while handcuffed inside the police cruiser. According to the NBC News report, a newly obtained coroner's report shows that White was shot in the chest, and that he had abrasions on his face, something police had not reported.

White, the son of a Baptist minister, was killed by a bullet that entered his right chest and exited under his left armpit, NBC reported citing the coroner document.

Despite the fact that White was reportedly handcuffed during the ordeal, the coroner ruled the death a suicide, the news report said.

White's hands were never tested for gunshot residue and family members of the dead man say they don't believe the account given by authorities, the website said.

White's father, Rev. Victor White II, told NBC that he didn't believe that his son - a man with a new child, a girlfriend and a job - would have wanted to commit suicide.

"You can't make me understand how my son took his left hand, when he was handcuffed behind the back, and shot himself," White told the news organization. "I don't believe a thing they're saying at this point."

Read the full story here.

In the wee hours of the morning on March 2, 22-year-old Victor White III was shot while in the custody of Louisiana's New Iberia Sheriff's department and was pronounced dead later that day at a local hospital. The case has been of particular interest to me for the past few months because of who the law enforcement officials fingered as the triggerman. They alleged that White III shot himself—in the backseat of a police car, while his hands were cuffed behind his back, with a gun that mysteriously appeared after they had searched and arrested him. 

According to initial information offered by Trooper Stephen Hammons to the press back in March, Victor III was stopped under the suspicion that he was involved in a fight at a convenience store near his home. Hammons claimed the unnamed deputy involved searched White III, found unidentified narcotics on his person, and arrested him. When they arrived at Iberia Parish Sherrif's Office, they said Victor III refused to exit the cruiser and became "uncooperative." That's when he allegedly "produced" a handgun and fired off one round into his back, killing himself.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 1:09pm
oh its that story

thought this was something new

cheers bunz
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 1:55pm
Whatttt? that makes NO sense?? Didnt they search him???? how can he shoot himself if he's cuffed?
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by HaitianLuv HaitianLuv wrote:

Whatttt? that makes NO sense?? Didnt they search him???? how can he shoot himself if he's cuffed?

how can someone who's hand is behind his back, shoot himself in the chest of all places.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 2:15pm
Yeah i saw that. But it was 7 months ago, 22 year old, and not in Durham.

And yeah, that's bullsh*t. I wonder what came of that.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic