Can a relationship change a person??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

Yes. I had a Sri Lankan roomie that was very involved in the black culture and dated a few black guys. She was planning to go to grad school. She was a huge Obama supporter in '08. Then she met this white med student and she did a 180. No more grad school and she moved across the country to be with him. She voted for Romney in the last election and had anti-Obama rants frequently on facebook.

My other friend is awesomeeee and I love her, but I told her I could never date her cause she is mean to the guys she dates.

are you a guy?

Yes. Sleepy What gave it away?
Sponsored Links

miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 12:18pm
thanks for the replies....but i notice some people will say the persoon changed because they are not living their life the way that you want to.
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 12:24pm
yes, whether it be positively or negatively
depends on both parties
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 12:29pm
Yes. I think my relationship changed me for the better.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 1:40pm
Dang I always thought Keep was a woman
Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 2:12pm
^this
Hello! Tsuki View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hello! Tsuki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 2:24pm

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Yes. I had a Sri Lankan roomie that was very involved in the black culture and dated a few black guys. She was planning to go to grad school. She was a huge Obama supporter in '08. Then she met this white med student and she did a 180. No more grad school and she moved across the country to be with him. She voted for Romney in the last election and had anti-Obama rants frequently on facebook.

My other friend is awesomeeee and I love her, but I told her I could never date her cause she is mean to the guys she dates.

are you a guy?

Yes. Sleepy What gave it away?
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt?! This is news to me. Were you pretending to be a woman all this time? Dang, this is like......the revelation of the century Shocked
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 2:31pm
lol
thought keep was a woman as well
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 3:44pm
Keepgrowing is a man? Why do I feel so...bamboozled lol?
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 3:50pm
Yes. So be selective!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>